Official 4ThePlayer Intro And Slot Announcements

Thought higher RTP was what mattered. that was before I played games from 4theplayer, a damn misleading name by the way, never has a name of a developer been so far from the truth. 1 left a live bonus game pays nothing never, base game you can be lucky and hit max 100x but not until it has eaten almost your entire balance. rather play playngo games with 94% rtp than this shit

Sorry to hear that you had a bad run of luck! Higher RTP games will pay out more over time vs lower RTP games; this is certified and tested by regulators.

1 Left Alive is a 97% game, which is one of the higher RTP slots out there. Random bad luck can affect all games, but more players will experience random good luck in the higher RTP games which 4ThePlayer.com pride ourselves in making, than in lower RTP games.

Not every game is for everyone; we hope you have a better run of luck soon and have a nice Easter weekend.

I was maybe a little too strict in my previous post, have had very bad rounds lately and probably needed to get some frustration out (need a longer break from playing). Of course I know that higher RTP will pay out better overtime than lower, I think the problem with this game lies in the bonus game, I think having tested it out so much that I can conclude there is not as much potential in the bonus game as I had hoped, The whole point for me of playing slots is the excitement of triggering a bonus. But I would say that I appreciate that a developer takes the time to answer the players on a forum like this. Will also wish 4theplayer and everyone else on this forum a happy Easter

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back