$4!7 like this is why parent turn cars around...

TheAverageGuy

Dormant Account
mm2
Watching two threads dedicated to the spirit of appreciation, goodwill and community devolve into nothing more than what to a parent's ears(eyes?) sounds(looks..) exactly like the bickering of spoiled, ungrateful children.. during the season of generosity and goodwill no less.. is EXACTLY why parent's turn cars around, cancel planned rewards and take away they toy the kids are fighting over...

There's nothing like a complete lack of appreciation mixed with an undeserved sense of entitlement to discourage one's desire to offer any future kindness, why should such terrible behavior be rewarded?

The fact that it isn't actually children sadly, who haven't learned these lessons, tells me maybe there aren't enough parents in the world turning the damn car around..

/end rant

damnkids.png

Watching two threads dedicated to the spirit of appreciation, goodwill and community devolve into nothing more than what to a parent's ears(eyes?) sounds(looks..) exactly like the bickering of spoiled, ungrateful children.. during the season of generosity and goodwill no less.. is EXACTLY why parent's turn cars around, cancel planned rewards and take away they toy the kids are fighting over...

There's nothing like a complete lack of appreciation mixed with an undeserved sense of entitlement to discourage one's desire to offer any future kindness, why should such terrible behavior be rewarded?

The fact that it isn't actually children sadly, who haven't learned these lessons, tells me maybe there aren't enough parents in the world turning the damn car around..

/end rant

View attachment 101338

Thats a great idea....... until you accidentally put the wrong one on the fire! LOL Love it though, if we still had a open fire I would have bloody tried that this year.

Nothing like saying Merry Christmas by suggesting to throw your children in a burning hot fire!

Off to twitter I go to tweet my outrage!!

See.. and I read it as toss one of the boxes in the fire... seems Twitter is definitely where your deviant mind belongs.. feel free to add me ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back