3dice Slot Games Play too fast?

skiny

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
I just installed 3dice and tried it in fun mode. Is it just me or do these slot games play so fast you don't even get to see them spin?

I just installed 3dice and tried it in fun mode. Is it just me or do these slot games play so fast you don't even get to see them spin?

Are they choppy, as well? If so, it's your video card drivers. I had the same problem (Nvidia chipset), and had to downgrade my drivers for it to clear up.

It's either that, or you can reboot each time that it happens...that'll clear it up, but not perm..

Hi skiny!

When you are in a game, you can click the gears in the upper left and you will see "Change speed". Click that and you can make it go Normal, Fast or Turbo for the slots..and Normal or Fast for other games.
Maybe this will help.

Trollet

Are they choppy, as well? If so, it's your video card drivers. I had the same problem (Nvidia chipset), and had to downgrade my drivers for it to clear up.

It's either that, or you can reboot each time that it happens...that'll clear it up, but not perm..

I have an Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT video card. Next time I reboot I'll try again.

I checked the settings they were in standard mode.

Thanks guys. These slots look cool. I hope it works. :)

Rebooting worked. The slots are no longer behaving like herion addicts stuck in an elevator.

Thanks. :)

I thought they just held their guts and rolled around on the floor. Of course I'm assuming you can't actually get more heroin while you're stuck in an elevator... What do I know?

I have an Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT video card. Next time I reboot I'll try again.

I checked the settings they were in standard mode.

Thanks guys. These slots look cool. I hope it works. :)

LOL

I have the same card, and I know exactly what you're going through..and yea, they do spin like they've been smoking something...

Mine is a BFG 8600GT -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

NVIDIA sucks at times. It's like they're updating their drivers every 1-3 weeks, and new is NOT always better. When I find a stable version, I stick with it until it doesn't work for me anymore. The only way that you're going to perm. fix the issue is to downgrade your video drivers. It happens out of the blue, without any warning. All the games play poorly and choppily when this happens, even blackjack.

"If it aint broke, don't fix it." - now if NVIDIA would follow that rule, we'd be fine. :)

:D

ps: I love the card. I've had it since 12/07, and it plays blu-ray on my 40" HD great..

Skiny, I suggest you try in tournament mode and join the gang in chat. You have a chance to win free $$ and you have instant access to support, who are great at helping you to resolve any issues you may have.

I went looking for a free tournaments a few times to get used to these new games. Problem is everytime I get home from work around 5 pm all the tournaments start 8 hours later. If I'm not in bed by then I'm seriously thinking about it.

I'll just hang around in fun mode for another day or so till I see which games I like.

3 dice are great but there slots, for me, are very glitchy. Even the bonus rounds like Squirrel's Pike, the squirrels move ultra fast on all settings. Another is with Moolah, i can never see the bonus round, it just shows me the end result.

3 dice are great but there slots, for me, are very glitchy. Even the bonus rounds like Squirrel's Pike, the squirrels move ultra fast on all settings. Another is with Moolah, i can never see the bonus round, it just shows me the end result.
Sounds like some sort of problem with your PC settings - I don't recall anyone else with your problem.
You should go on live chat & ask for Enzo - he's a real tech-head and I bet he can sort you out! :thumbsup:

KK

Sounds like some sort of problem with your PC settings - I don't recall anyone else with your problem.
You should go on live chat & ask for Enzo - he's a real tech-head and I bet he can sort you out! :thumbsup:

KK

I guess nobody has been reading the whole thread?

This is nvidia's fault, and the affected players need to either update or downgrade their drivers...I'd be shocked to hear if anyone is having these issues that has an ATI based video card..

From what I've been told in the past, Enzo is aware of this issue, but they're having a hard time keeping up with it, taking into account how fast nvidia updates their drivers for who knows what reason.

Once you get it working can join the slots tournaments if you like to play at 3 am EST. Or you can join the chat tournaments where people hit close to jackpots in less than 30 seconds for highest payout or find screenshots in less than 4 seconds.

Well, I finally made it into a 3dice tournament and won 5 dollars which I played up to 18 dollars. I guess there's a 10x playthrough. The 18 dollars then disappeared in about 10 or 15 minutes at minimum bet over a few different slots so I made a 25 dollar deposit which disappeared almost as quick.

At which point I figure I was losing an average of around 75 dollars an hour at minimum bet. Which is worse than RTG ever was.

I guess if I'd taken the 110% bonus I'd have had the 30x playthrough so I would have probably won for a while at least on the 25 dollar deposit.

Hmm. I had 18 dollars and deposited another 25. That's 43 dollars. I earn 1 comp point for each 20 I wager. I have two comp points. So out of 43 dollars I wagered less than 60. No wonder I went broke so fast.

I figure 18 dollars in bonus money and another 25 dollar deposit isn't a fair test so I toss in another 18 dolllars of my real money. Mistake. It took me longer to reboot to be able to use the silly software than it did to lose the 18 dollars playing slots at minimum bet.

This software makes RTG look generous. Uninstall - fast.

And then during a conversation "Kris" from the 3dice chat application offers to email me my stats and a day later I see nothing in my email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back