3Dice tournies

just play

closed account
So in the last few days I won a few tournies for $10. My play with the real $10 lasts like 5 minutes.

I'm not complaining, (it's a nice feature) but it sorta seems like a complete waste of time. Their nice to play when you don't have real money to gamble with, or your bored. Then we get all excited, but after you win the fun is gone in 5 minutes, so what's the point? I mean we grind out an hour, sometimes 2 hours, or even 24 hours, to get 5 minutes of play time?

Has anyone ever made the $100 wagering requirement? If so, how often? It can't be many people and I'm assuming it doesn't happen often.

Thoughts?

I have beat WR on many o' tourney wins.

I like to visit the higher variance games with a medium bet to see if I can git er done.

Slotro is a fave. Only because it always gives you a bonus, even though it might not last long...the chances of a win are slotroiffic.

Anyway, GL GL GL and WTG on your tourney win.

BTW I just brought you flowers in global.

:laugh:

BTW I just brought you flowers in global.

Hahaha, didn't see that. You must have did it after I left.

I went to ended tournies and counted 30 tournaments in the last 24 hours. I guess I was just wondering how many of those tournament winners actually made the wagering requirement?

I tried slotro the other day and my money did last longer than I think it ever has, but I only got to about $14.

I think your just a lucky gal :laugh:

WTG on your tourney win

Why thank you *taking a bow* :D

So my next question should be....what games are you both playing? Brooklyn likes slotro, what games do you like Cpdnd31 to make the WR?

Today I tried Happy Valley because that's the game I won the tourny on :laugh:, last time I tried slotro because Brooklyn always talks about it, haha. And I usually go to VP at 10c or 20c to try and hit a good one.

My fav game for tourney wins is Happy Valley on 15 or 30 cents a spin and I had several cashouts that way. On the squirrels I always bust out fast, once I tried Tut with a 1000+ x bet hit on 25 cents/spin and once hit 5 flutterbies on FF.
I am a big fan of their free tourneys, although lately I had not enough time to play them regularly. But they are definitely not a waste of time. Sooner or later luck will kick in. Dont give up, you got nothing to lose but you can really hit big if ur lucky enough.

Cheers

Balky

I usually do slotro - payola- and if its hitting and i double money I will then try a couple of spins on tuts..last night was on artic lowered bet to 20 cents god i want to cry and hit for the 100 spins and won 120
\So its a matter of feeling out whats hitting. If i hit on something and raise bet and don't get anything within first 10 spins move on. Go somewhere else and see if you can catch something.

Here is a bonus gem for ya.. i will also go to ISS and play 5 lines for 2 -5 coins depending on bank size- You can get some nice line hits on it as well as spice so if i get some spice and run out of money I can build it up over time and sit in room waiting on wheel. Hope this helps hun. I'm always in chat if ya need me.

Don't know about tourney wins, or wagering requirements, but I find playing Keno is a good bet on a low bankroll, although will lose in the long run, you can bet as low as 2p a game, and sometimes very occasionally big wins do happen on that game. If you can get a good hit of numbers it opens up the possibility to play other games which need a bigger bankroll or just cash out & enjoy your winnings.

Most of the the time the ten spot is gone in a couple minutes. Since on most of their games it takes 100-200 spins to hit a bonus even at the minimum bet you don't stand much chance of surviving. You could try lower the lines and see if that works for you but I play them to go big or bust and 99% of the time its bust. I have on a few occasions lasted a while and had some fun off the tourney wins but overall they are gone in a flash. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back