3Dice Slotmeister

Gremmyboy

Dormant account
Just joined the 3Dice Slotmeister.(Had to ask CS at 3Dice how to join....Der, you click the box....Obvious:oops:! lol)

I noticed when joining that the minimum bet amount is $0.01.

Am wondering if there are any safegaurds in place to stop manipulation of this system?
The way I see it, what is to stop someone putting on autoplay set to turbo and just racking up spins?
If you did $100 worth of spins at $0.01per spin that would be 10,000 spins, Which would more than likely put you in first place.
That would equate to $150 profit every month if you were inclined to only use 3Dice for that purpose! :eek:
Even if you had to use $200 worth of spins for 20,000 spins you'd still be up $50 a month.
Just a thought and am unsure if there are safeguards in place or not?
It would be similar to the MG tourney's where you can buy your way to the top. And I hate that!:mad:
Just wanted to check what safeguards are in place before I try and compete as I don't want to beat a dead horse!

Cheers
Gremmy

.....Add, Just noticed the leader 'Midgeypoo' has 39,551 spins! :eek: That's a hell of alot of spins and it's only the 11th! (Not an accusation just an observation) Maybe I won't bother being involved after all?!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I noticed when joining that the minimum bet amount is $0.01.

The minimum bet amount is $0.10 not $0.01 :thumbsup:

pobeda

account suspended
PABnononaccred
slotsmeister

you should join in no matter what. this is free money at the end of the month, no WR.
i can't catch midgey, impossible lol, but i am number 2 usually and I can tell you this is great gift on the 1st of each month

Andrewjon0075

Dormant account
hello

0.01 and 0.10 That does make a difference. However even i would like to know if there are any safeguards against the auto spins.

Jasminebed

Game old gal
I don't think there needs to be any "protection" against the autospin. It makes no difference in the RTP, and most of the games stop after a feature anyway. You can get tired clicking that mouse!

While I do use autospin sometimes, I'm usually in front of the computer when I do so. I have been known to get up to get another beer while playing OG for 20cents a spin though.

shanmach

Dormant account
Just joined 3dice today - Questions

What are some of your favorite games, I tend to play mostly slots and video poker. Also do you use promotional bonuses? Is there playthough crazy high? I tried to find what it was but just got that if I accepted the 110% bonus that I would need to submit security documents, maybe if I was not so inpatiant and read father it would have told me :eek2:

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Shan