3dice new slot machine ideas:

Must be one of those carnival mirrors. :)

Only Thelma can talk back to Louise like this, I do not encourage others to attempt or in anyway try and emulate this type of trash talk to her.

Or what? Someone might get a spankin?

I AM askeert:eek2:

Here, I'll go passive aggressive; you can insult yourself, then spank yourself (shouldn't we be in wildcards with this)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Over and out
salute.gif

My thoughts for some new slots and ideas for 3dice

* Allow the enter key to be used to press start aswell as clicking spin. I'm aware of autoplay but it would be a nice addition

* Some more granular stats of all spins played similar to playcheck

* Increased betting sizes - When you are getting stuffed the option of betting more will no doubt be used by a few ;)

* Progressive jackpot similar to mega moolah but rather than have a stupidly high 3M jackpot that no-one will ever win make them a bit more realistic i.e minor 50, major 200, mega 1000 and super b#llocks 5000 (or similar) How about a livechat alongside the progressives too?

* Some feature games where the bonus is triggered more often but pays more steadily, rather than having long loosing streaks then big bonus rounds.

* Monthly bonuses - Without stupidly high wagering requirements and if bonus abuse is still really a problem only make this available for players who have been registered for X amount of time or deposited X amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back