3Dice - How are USA depositing there?

takethemoney

Banned User - Chargebacks at Slotastic
I have a real money account at 3Dice, but have never been able to deposit there because the cashier says "We regret to inform you that we cannot accept real money deposits from your jurisdiction." I'm in USA, Washington State.

Why would e-wallet deposits be effected by this. I can deposit through UseMyWallet everywhere else, but can't go there at 3Dice. Anyone know if there is a work around or way?

As you are in one of the five or six states that have their own laws about on line gambling, I would guess that 3Dice took the same stance as Microgaming. The ones that stayed in the US market still would not let their players deposit from those "restricted" states.

You might PM and ask Enzo here. The I-Gaming Forum Reps link is above on the top of the page.

Very strange., were the wallets are third party's i wonder whats the problem

id call three dice or go to live chat there very helpful good luck R C

PS I can't use my domestic cc there [lol they have investagated me :D
so much ] but they let go were ever they can [even though i believe they know
whats up :D long funny story ;)

of course no names loose lips sink ships :thumbsup:

It also has visa listed as a cc option but it wouldn't take my card. I deposited there months ago so I don't know when they changed:eek2:

3dice follows the rules....they wont take CC's from USA (cause its now illegal for banks to process) and the states where online gaming is actually illegal they dont take real play from...thats all. Sucks but hopefully soon the USA government will get its shit together:rolleyes:

3dice follows the rules....they wont take CC's from USA (cause its now illegal for banks to process) and the states where online gaming is actually illegal they dont take real play from...thats all. Sucks but hopefully soon the USA government will get its shit together:rolleyes:

That's what I thought!!! Bummer, but true.

I have a real money account at 3Dice, but have never been able to deposit there because the cashier says "We regret to inform you that we cannot accept real money deposits from your jurisdiction." I'm in USA, Washington State.

Why would e-wallet deposits be effected by this. I can deposit through UseMyWallet everywhere else, but can't go there at 3Dice. Anyone know if there is a work around or way?

you state you have a real money account so im confused , did your Addy slip through the cracks, or have things changed since you signed up ??

can you fund through snail mail ?? [ask live support , OR get hold of Anna in the chat room ] thats a great feature to be able to get live support immediately through chat

you state you have a real money account so im confused , did your Addy slip through the cracks, or have things changed since you signed up ??

can you fund through snail mail ?? [ask live support , OR get hold of Anna in the chat room ] thats a great feature to be able to get live support immediately through chat

I can log in and go to the cashier and when I click the deposit button I get the message about the jurisdiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back