3dice down For Over 3 Hours?

hippo925

Dormant account
anyone know what's going on at 3dice, been down for over 3 hours and can't get in touch with anyone by E-mail, chat, or phone.

i need my squirrel pike fix now!!!:confused:

No panic;
check the weather, Northsea was hammered tonight, connects are down all over

lojo,

i know you hate this, but.....

thank you. :D

i heard they are also getting ready to put in the new game, so i thought maybe that had something to do with it. hope that area doesn't suffer too much. i can picture Enzo through sleet and snow yelling "must get .... to... work..." :D i dropped in on the chat one morning and Enzo is there playing screenie hunts, giving away credits, etc. just making sure everyone was having a good time. that's one dedicated guy:thumbsup:

That's cool that new games are coming up:) I hope the graphics and the software is ripe.

The weather is funky everywhere :D

hmm medieval moolah is unavailable for me . It says this game is not available for real money play :what: fancy putting a game up you cant actually access.

hi audimaninboro,

i believe it's only available for the free tournament play at this time. i'm thinking they want to find any bugs and get some input before they make it available for "real' play.

i can't play it for real either...but really looking forward to it.

hi audimaninboro,

i believe it's only available for the free tournament play at this time. i'm thinking they want to find any bugs and get some input before they make it available for "real' play.

i can't play it for real either...but really looking forward to it.

i checked it out. i hope they make some changes to it. good concept but limiting the bonus payout to 200x is terrible. most of the time one will not make it to the top and therefore the bonus payouts are in the 20x range. very poor. also i noticed alot of people asking questions about it in the forum but no answers. not very professional. putting a new game out there with no info then not fielding the questions. not good.

I really like the graphics on the new game, I think they are above and beyond what we'd normally expect. I do not like the bonus round though. I agree that limiting it is not good, and I found it a little hard to play. It wouldn't be a bad bonus round if for every level you reached, you also earned 5 free spins or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back