3Dice Christmas Presents ??

Did you call me a suck up Miss Cindy? Sheesh, a lady can't admire a man with manboobs around here anymore.:D

Did you call me a suck up Miss Cindy? Sheesh, a lady can't admire a man with manboobs around here anymore.:D

Guilty;)
:what:manboobs damn we gonna have to fit him for a bra here I thought it was a muscular chest tilll I went back 3 pages an had a good look

Cindy

Just popped into this thread to say that Enzo spotted me being online and gave me $25 (no WRs). I busted on that one but that really was special treatment.:thumbsup:

mystery solved

enzo sent me a link to fed ex that showed where they had put it in my garage, except that had put it in the shop area and it was over looked as lighting fixure boxes, we have been closed down for the holidays lol, so cindy and rob and mercy are off the hook ......happy holidays everyone and thank you enzo and staff.........................laurie:)....................p.s.. the mystery was fun, thanks cindy and rob and mercy for taking part in it:D

enzo sent me a link to fed ex that showed where they had put it in my garage, except that had put it in the shop area and it was over looked as lighting fixure boxes, we have been closed down for the holidays lol, so cindy and rob and mercy are off the hook ......happy holidays everyone and thank you enzo and staff.........................laurie:)....................p.s.. the mystery was fun, thanks cindy and rob and mercy for taking part in it:D

Damn I mean Sigh
the jig is up
chit no fair Enzo
you could have made her wait longer:D

Cindy

Thank you ...

3Dice,

I would like to thank you for the awesome Christmas gift I just received.

You all treated me really well for the Holidays. Christmas bonus plus the New Year bonus.. which I turned into a $2,000.00 withdrawal. Now this gift basket I received today. Wowowow!!

Thank you 3Dice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I also realize this is a sorta old thread now but i had forgotten to publicly thank 3dice for the gift they gave me, now i didn't win from it but i was able to cash out $5 of comp points because of it and that i turned into a $300 withdrawel so once again THANK YOU!!!!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back