$333 to whoever gets closest to a $333 feature!

Yeah for such a generous comp surprised no entries. Don't think it would be that difficult to get close to amount if people tried. Especially at slightly larger bet sizes.

Because not everyone can afford to do this, I'm afraid. I gave it a try but got nowhere close. When you are a lowroller, a $333 AUD win is still not easy to get. Sure I could play on $10 bets and wait for 33x bet ... and what if it doesn't come?

Damn it lol needed this for my ram for my new pc lol.

... why not use the win that the screenshot is of? new ram isn't gonna cost you the win + an additional 333.

Because not everyone can afford to do this, I'm afraid. I gave it a try but got nowhere close. When you are a lowroller, a $333 AUD win is still not easy to get. Sure I could play on $10 bets and wait for 33x bet ... and what if it doesn't come?

... why not use the win that the screenshot is of? new ram isn't gonna cost you the win + an additional 333.
Already used to buy the motherboard, case, fans, just need the Ram, processor and power block

This is a very generous comp @neon claws, thank you :thumbsup:

Btw. Is the end day correct in the op? Midnight GMT 14/11?

I'm not personally taking part, but good luck to everyone else.
Yep midnight 14/11 was what I said so once I've checked that entry came in within that time frame I'll award the dosh.
Got two screaming kids under two and a sick wife ATM so probably won't be able to check times until three hours from now once I get them all in bed.

Yep midnight 14/11 was what I said so once I've checked that entry came in within that time frame I'll award the dosh.
Got two screaming kids under two and a sick wife ATM so probably won't be able to check times until three hours from now once I get them all in bed.

I hope your wife gets better soon. Nothing more precious than family.

Thanks once again for the comp. Here is my entry :thumbsup:
View attachment 141628

OK so by my math this is the closest and made it with a bit over an hour before closing, if anyone can check that it'd be good since I've got my hands full.

If @geordiecolin can PM me how he'd like the dosh and if we could get whoever the VS slot rep is to verify the win we'll get him paid, Paypal or bitcoin or I can maybe do some other vouchers like neosurf if neither of those work for you. congrats :)

As a consolation prize I'll also send $33 to the guy with the $0.33 entry and since there was only one other entry I don't want him to get nothing so I'll send him $33 too.
PM me your deets also.

OK so by my math this is the closest and made it with a bit over an hour before closing, if anyone can check that it'd be good since I've got my hands full.

If @geordiecolin can PM me how he'd like the dosh and if we could get whoever the VS slot rep is to verify the win we'll get him paid, Paypal or bitcoin or I can maybe do some other vouchers like neosurf if neither of those work for you. congrats :)

As a consolation prize I'll also send $33 to the guy with the $0.33 entry and since there was only one other entry I don't want him to get nothing so I'll send him $33 too.
PM me your deets also.
I hope that your wife is better soon.

Cheers mate it was at @Team.Videoslots so it should not be too difficult :) I will send you a pm

Last edited:

PM me your deets also.

Ends midnight GMT 14/11?

Doesnt that mean 14 november?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back