32Red Slotmeister...

Gremmyboy

Dormant account
I'm sure this has been explained somewhere, but I couldn't find it!:confused:

I know that each spin for the Slotmeister has to be 10c to count as a spin.

What I am wondering is if I bet say $4.50 per spin will that be counted as 45 spins towards the Slotmeister leaderboard or will it only count as one single spin that is over a 10c value?

Reason I ask is that I spin alot when playing but usually my bets are a little higher than the minimum 10c bet, sometimes massively higher!

Just thought It'd suck if I bet $4.50 a spin and it only counted as one spin!:eek:

Thanks in advance for any answers. :)

Cheers
Gremmy

Hi there Gremmy. Unfortunately it will only be counted as one spin.
It's your average spin value throughout the month that has to be 10 cents or higher.
So if you keep track you can do 1 cent spins to earn extra entries, as long your average stays over the minimum.

I have this "problem" as well lol. Every month I'm thinking I'll do some ultra lowroller spins to make my larger bets count. It never seems to happen though lol. I don't have the patience :p

Freddy

How do you work that out? I've bet over $1000 in the last week. How many 1c spins can I do for that?

I'm mathematically challenged!:what::confused::what:

(Wouldn't it be fairer to count every 10c as a spin? So if I've bet $1000 I have 10,000 spins!{I used the calculator to work that out:laugh: Thus proving my point!:D})

Cheers
Gremmy

Last edited:
No problem I'll do my best.
Remember math is not my strong side.

As long as you have your total spins and total wagered figures ready it should be piece of cake ;) CS should be able to provide you with this.

First you want get you average bet up until now.
Lets say you've done 100 spins and wagered a total of $1000.
Your average bet would be $1000 wagered / 100 spins = 10$ average spin.

Let's say you want to find how many bets you can do at the $0.01 stake before your total average per spin is $0.10.

The equation will look like this. X is the unknown (number of spins until average is $0.10). $1000 is the total amount wagered so far. $0.01 is what you're prepared to wager per spin to reach the right average. 100 is spins so far. $0.10 is the desired average per spin.

((1000+(0.01*x))/(100+x)=0.1

Now just solve the equation, and you'll find x to be 11000.

That means you can do 11000 spins at the $0.01 bet size before you average is $0.10.

You could solve the equation by doing the math in your head like I did...
Or you could go to this site:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Just add your own numbers to the equation above, copy and paste in the "Solve" box and type x in the "for" box.

And now we just need some math geeks :D telling me how I could have done that in two seconds.

Freddy

Last edited:
If in doubt, ask Mark and he will tell you whether you have qualified so far. You WILL be disqualified if your average is below .10 - and it has already been done:p

How do you work that out? I've bet over $1000 in the last week. How many 1c spins can I do for that?

I'm mathematically challenged!:what::confused::what:

(Wouldn't it be fairer to count every 10c as a spin? So if I've bet $1000 I have 10,000 spins!{I used the calculator to work that out:laugh: Thus proving my point!:D})

Cheers
Gremmy

Yes, it would.

The way it is currently setup just allows players who are happy to set their PCs on auto and do xxxxx spins @0.10 or less. Some even use a seperate PC and run it pretty much solid.

IMO there must be a better way, as the same peeps win just about all the time using the same methods over and over. Personally I think you have to be........don't worry, let's just say it's not for me.

I think one better option would be to have a tourney at the beginning of each month (say 7-14) with $xxxx prize pool (same as the current one) and credit players with an entry for every $xx spent or something like that. The tourney would be no continues, just rebuys and you can only use free entries awarded by 32Red based on past months play.

Obviously the bigger spenders will still have a big advantage, but at least it gives those who cannot afford to spend big, but are still loyal CM/32Red members, to have some chance of a prize.

Of course, 32Red are very generous in providing the tourney and my suggestion is only constructive feedback :)

I don't really agree with you. I think it is fair just the way it is.
I'm a lowroller. I have never made a single spin of $1 at 32Red, but I have had the chance to play so much for my money that I have been getting the leaderboardbonus several of times. Last month for $100:p
I don't put it on autoplay more than maybe 50 spins and with normal betsize.
Maybe I could think that noone should be allowed to play 1c/spin but it doesn't bother me that much.:rolleyes:

Yes, it would.

The way it is currently setup just allows players who are happy to set their PCs on auto and do xxxxx spins @0.10 or less. Some even use a seperate PC and run it pretty much solid.

IMO there must be a better way, as the same peeps win just about all the time using the same methods over and over. Personally I think you have to be........don't worry, let's just say it's not for me.

I think one better option would be to have a tourney at the beginning of each month (say 7-14) with $xxxx prize pool (same as the current one) and credit players with an entry for every $xx spent or something like that. The tourney would be no continues, just rebuys and you can only use free entries awarded by 32Red based on past months play.

Obviously the bigger spenders will still have a big advantage, but at least it gives those who cannot afford to spend big, but are still loyal CM/32Red members, to have some chance of a prize.

Of course, 32Red are very generous in providing the tourney and my suggestion is only constructive feedback :)

32Red use "spins" because there was concern that otherwise the scoreboard would identify how much each participant was wagering. A change to amount wagered would exclude the low rollers altogether, and was something 32Red didn't want to do. 32Red already run "highest wager" tournaments.

They are probably open to discussion of a better/fairer method, as the current method has been running for more than 2 years, and a few players are able to dominate the scoreboard.

This would have to start with suggestions for a format that would be seen as fair, and not provide an advantage to the players who currently dominate.

MPV is unfortunately plagued by server lag and software problems, but 32Red have shown that they can counter this by allowing a much larger amount of time for each session. They already run a number of MPV events for players in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back