Payout Time Correction 32Red Reverse and Cashout time

If you need them then don't reverse them!

It depends on when you make your cashout. You need to cashout before 3pm to get it processed the next day.
It's always pending 24hours, then it's processed the nearest 3pm uk time, because they only have one cashout/day.
That mean Sunday to Thursday you can have it after 24 hours, but if you cashout after 3pm Thursday you'll have to wait to Monday to get paid.

I guess you made 2 different cashouts since they will be processed on different days. It take sometime before you learn to get it as fast as possible but if you keep those times in mind you can control the time it takes a bit better.

Hi Thanks, Mark sorted it out with a PM, I was Not aware of the cut off times but I know now from PM and you as well, Great to know will be helpful in the future Hopefully!

Thank You Kindly!

Hi Thanks, Mark sorted it out with a PM, I was Not aware of the cut off times but I know now from PM and you as well, Great to know will be helpful in the future Hopefully!

Thank You Kindly!

Good:) I'm never bothered if I have to wait 1 or 21 hour for my cashout, just as long as I know when I will get paid.
I've played at 32Red since the summer 2009 and so far they have never screwed up my payments. Always in time. Always! :thumbsup:

Good:) I'm never bothered if I have to wait 1 or 21 hour for my cashout, just as long as I know when I will get paid.
I've played at 32Red since the summer 2009 and so far they have never screwed up my payments. Always in time. Always! :thumbsup:

We'd never have guessed! ;) :)

Agree, I have played their for Years as well. Just was annoyed at withdrawl taking far to long, but I had never known about the actual cut off times and the difference it makes.

However I know now so it won't be an issue in future hopefully!!! :D

If my withdrawal says 22nd of Feb (which is today but I didn't cashout today) does that mean it's still pending? I played and cashed out on the 21st so I get that it was after 3pm and so doesn't get processed until today, but does that mean it will be processed at 3pm today and go to.my bank?
In other words is there any chance I will have it in my bank (visa card) by the weekend (wishful thinking?)

If my withdrawal says 22nd of Feb (which is today but I didn't cashout today) does that mean it's still pending? I played and cashed out on the 21st so I get that it was after 3pm and so doesn't get processed until today, but does that mean it will be processed at 3pm today and go to.my bank?
In other words is there any chance I will have it in my bank (visa card) by the weekend (wishful thinking?)

Bit confused by your post but If processed today you will have it before the weekend. Friday 3pm..ish is most likely to debit card.

Sorry for confusion Jono, dyknow when I posted it I didn't realise and I reread it just there and I'm rambling away.
Anyway, I hit withdraw the evening of the 21st (Tues) The site withdrawal transaction page says 22nd for withdrawal and said "in process"
I assumed that meant because I cashed out after 3pm it would take to 3pm to be processed and sent on its way to my bank which would commence the 3-5 working days thing?
So I just checked and it's processed now so I guess it's on its way. . In cyberspace .. waiting on the bank to clear it and what not
I hope it gets to me before the weekend - I haven't been on a night out in eh...A year or more and I want to make it a good one. (I've a chronic illness so I'm stuck in bed/at home most the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back