32red bonus wagering

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABaccred
CAG
MM
Last edited by a moderator:
On the download client, you could always see the wagering progress by hovering with your mouse over the balance. Don't know if it still works. Neither do I know if that works on the browser based site.

On the download client, you could always see the wagering progress by hovering with your mouse over the balance. Don't know if it still works. Neither do I know if that works on the browser based site.
Yep that used to be the way but now you just see the full bonus balance
Lets say you get 50 bonus chip win 100 then your bonus shows 150 and you cant see the wagering

That was so practical, why on earth would they remove that? :confused:

Did they not change lately to the UK regulations where they keep the bonus and cash balance separate?

Hi Guys,

To answer the OP’s question, I’m afraid it’s not possible to see how much wagering is complete. To find out what wagering you have, our support team will happily help.

On the bonus/cash balance split, we did recently change the way bonuses work, you can find info here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I suspect the reason you are not seeing a cash balance is because the bet was funded 100% with a bonus so the winnings go into the bonus balance until wagering is met.

Hope that helps.
Mark

Yep that used to be the way but now you just see the full bonus balance
Lets say you get 50 bonus chip win 100 then your bonus shows 150 and you cant see the wagering
That was so practical, why on earth would they remove that? :confused:
Did they not change lately to the UK regulations where they keep the bonus and cash balance separate?

It is because of the change. Now your cash is seperate from the bonus and you can cashout whenever you want, but at the same time no part of the bonus will revert into cash before 100% of WR is met.

3. Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Cash Balance will be credited to the Cash Balance. Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Bonus Balance will be credited to the Bonus Balance.

Thanks but then they should put a wagering bar somewere so you could see your wagering, because sometimes like in this case you get a no deposit bonus out of the blue Thanks Mark and team
It is because of the change. Now your cash is seperate from the bonus and you can cashout whenever you want, but at the same time no part of the bonus will revert into cash before 100% of WR is met.

3. Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Cash Balance will be credited to the Cash Balance. Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Bonus Balance will be credited to the Bonus Balance.

I find myself (when playing on any MG Viper) regularly going to the MG Playcheck facility in order to be able to see exactly where I'm at in terms of meeting WR.
I did this even when the old system (where your bonus balance dropped in £10 increments) was in place, simply because a £10 bonus balance increment represents £300 of wagering. And as we know, a lot can go pear-shaped in the space of £300 of WR, especially if you're playing the M-HV and HV MG 243 ways slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back