32 red surpose to be ramdom bonus days

davhall23122

Dormant account
Hello Guys and dolls

Not much of a moan really well it is:lolup:

I have noticed 32 red never seem to have 100% bonus match on a Friday always Mondays .I asked in live chat they said the match bonus day are random and they don't find out in till midnight that day what its going to be .

I deposited £85 pounds last Friday and only got £8 bonus for this and of course loss .I was silly and revered a bit as well .So total loss around £170. I asked in live chat if they could give a bonus for the loss they said there was none that day for me to have as I had the £8 bonus for that day 10%.I did get 20 free spins on a new game for asking but only won around £1.30 great :(

So if any of your marketing guys on here from 32 red why don't we have 100% bonus match days for Friday .I been playing seen January this year never seen one 100% day on a Friday .

Also with the weather games , In THE Prom BIT I feel its a bit unfair others do not get any free spins .Only the members who deposits £50 per day and wager 100 pounds are luck to get them if the weather is right tep that day .

So if any of your marketing guys on here from 32 red why don't we have 100% bonus match days for Friday .

Don't ask for that please :eek2:

I want the good bonuses to come Sunday - Thursday. That way I know I can cash out and get paid fast.
On a Friday I have to wait longer then I want to....so please guys at 32Red...don't listen to him :p

Hello

Don't listen to me lol

I spend hundreds and only deposits certain days :lolup:

So I think I can put my input thanks very much

They should do different days not just set days for the 100% bonus

Seems very negative for input on here at times :p

I dont care what day I get the 100% bonus TBH, just as long as I get them, havent had one this week yet, Has anybody had the free spins on the regatta bonus or has the great british weather let us down Again :lolup:

Hi

That's is what I was saying about the spins no I had none you have to deposits £50 per day to even be in a shout with it and wager £100 pounds on regatta spins .I have wager this amount and don't think the weather was right for that day or something so no I never had any .:lolup:

Hello Guys and dolls

Not much of a moan really well it is:lolup:

I have noticed 32 red never seem to have 100% bonus match on a Friday always Mondays .I asked in live chat they said the match bonus day are random and they don't find out in till midnight that day what its going to be .

I deposited £85 pounds last Friday and only got £8 bonus for this and of course loss .I was silly and revered a bit as well .So total loss around £170. I asked in live chat if they could give a bonus for the loss they said there was none that day for me to have as I had the £8 bonus for that day 10%.I did get 20 free spins on a new game for asking but only won around £1.30 great :(

So if any of your marketing guys on here from 32 red why don't we have 100% bonus match days for Friday .I been playing seen January this year never seen one 100% day on a Friday .

Also with the weather games , In THE Prom BIT I feel its a bit unfair others do not get any free spins .Only the members who deposits £50 per day and wager 100 pounds are luck to get them if the weather is right tep that day .

It's obvious really. Friday and the weekend is when most people have time to play, whereas Monday the rake will go down commensurately therefore deposits will be encouraged then. Think of pubs - they have themed evenings/happy hours/3-for -two offers during the week, but seldom Friday/Sat when people go out more. If I was in 32red marketing I'd do exactly the same.

It's obvious really. Friday and the weekend is when most people have time to play, whereas Monday the rake will go down commensurately therefore deposits will be encouraged then. Think of pubs - they have themed evenings/happy hours/3-for -two offers during the week, but seldom Friday/Sat when people go out more. If I was in 32red marketing I'd do exactly the same.

I'd actually disagree a bit here, am very sure that 32red's volume of depositors has taken a hit on weekends after the no cashout change. A lot of players probably prefer playing Sunday- Thursday so they can get paid the next day..... so Fri/Sat could work out well for them with a nice bonus

I'd actually disagree a bit here, am very sure that 32red's volume of depositors has taken a hit on weekends after the no cashout change. A lot of players probably prefer playing Sunday- Thursday so they can get paid the next day..... so Fri/Sat could work out well for them with a nice bonus

..and I have to disagree here:p
I don't think they have taken a hit on weekends since it was the same for those who used cards before, as it is now. There are a lot more card players than wallets there playing. It's just us walleter's that are screaming.

A nice bonus is always welcome no matter when it comes :)

I don't think they have taken a hit on weekends since it was the same for those who used cards before, as it is now. There are a lot more card players than wallets there playing. It's just us walleter's that are screaming.

It is the same for cards unless you forget to flush !!! lol then its an extra 24 hours so withdraw Friday dont get until Tuesday ! pah lol

Still takes longer for card payments as well. If I withdrew by card and it was processed at weekend it would be back in bank by Monday night into Tuesday morning. Now if it doesn't get processed till Monday earliest it will be back in bank would be Wednesday but might be Thursday. I know its only a couple of days but still makes a difference.

Still takes longer for card payments as well. If I withdrew by card and it was processed at weekend it would be back in bank by Monday night into Tuesday morning. Now if it doesn't get processed till Monday earliest it will be back in bank would be Wednesday but might be Thursday. I know its only a couple of days but still makes a difference.

But you who knows how to flush can just do that immediately...and it shouldn't take longer than before.

At least that's what I've been told. If it's not true then I want to know.
If you're too lazy to ask for it to get flushed then I don't want to know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back