dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Not been much lately due to the festive season but here's 3 Christmas Crappers you'll do well to avoid.

Skulls UP by Quickspin - bored out of my skull in 15 minutes. :mad:
Wild Frames by Play'n Go - cascading crud. :rolleyes:
Wings of Riches by Netent - strings of bitches when I saw the bonus. :machinegunner:

Not been much lately due to the festive season but here's 3 Christmas Crappers you'll do well to avoid.

Skulls UP by Quickspin - bored out of my skull in 15 minutes. :mad:
Wild Frames by Play'n Go - cascading crud. :rolleyes:
Wings of Riches by Netent - strings of bitches when I saw the bonus. :machinegunner:

It just goes to show people must play these sort of games or they wouldn’t bother making them on the basis that it’s similar to something that has already been done.

My guess is that no matter what the slot is or does, the stats must show a high proportion of people play them on release. Otherwise providers wouldn’t be prepared to churn out dross as often as they do.

When it comes to looking for a slot that ticks all the boxes I find it very difficult to find one. Of all the games out there I can only name a handful that I actually find enjoyable to play and unfortunately they always get gimped. Montezuma, Raging Rhino, BIrds on a wire, Bonanza etc.

You realise that anything goes if they are bringing out a second Esqueleto Explosivo:eek:. I would of thought the only queue shorter than people waiting to play that game would be the one waiting to board Titanic 2.

As a slot connoisseur what are your top 5 games that tick all or most of the boxes?

Wild Frames is a pretty decent slot if you like "grid cluster pay cascaders" :p They'll have a hard time to top Reactoonz tho.
100% Reactoonz will always be my fav, but since its came out been play wild frames and getting bigs wins very similar to how reactoonz plays

Any news on the next BTG wunderslot?
Connect 4 Megaways. Could you be right??? Or is it Old Maid Megaways? Nah, we're still working on 'Dunover Megamoans' lol

I cant remember or was it even ever published what was the reason frankenstein got removed ? Something to do with stopping reels to bonusround ?

a CM member reported the problem to netent. ...CM member never revealed what the problem was...i think it had to do with accessing bonus by striking a few keys...

I actually like Wings of Riches, the spreading wilds, colourful symbols, high winning potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back