3 dice Issues Using my new Graphic Card

cslate

Banned User - potty mouth flaming
well i waited along time

but enzo let me down.......
i pm'd him.....but

no go

i installed 3870x2 graphic card 45 days ago at least and it will not work properly.

He says he will buy one and try....

I pm him here nothin..

I contact him at 3 dice nothin.

well i waited along time

but enzo let me down.......
i pm'd him.....but
no go
i installed 3870x2 graphic card 45 days ago at least and it will not work properly.
He says he will buy one and try....
I pm him here nothin..
I contact him at 3 dice nothin.
Wow this is hard to take.
I say You ignore me your not worth my time:thumbsup:
But maybe Enzo had something come up and that's why.

Enzo hasnt been at 3 dice most of the week. Im not sure what happened or if it was just vacation but the staff have been very very busy and barely even been able to be on online chat

They are either having growing pains or just too busy to answer every single PM right away. Patience is a virtue

Eggageration just a tad here :lolup:
Boy if that's true thank god I don't promote them :D
I hate to see players get ignored by places they want to play at.
Like anyplace I deal with if I don't get a reply in 2 to 3 days out they go.

45 days......and im being nice

I would think you will get the reply today too!!!
3Dice Viewing Thread 2:17PM
3 dice

Hi CSlate,

Apologies for that pm I missed, it was marked for follow up but has then escaped my attention. Mea culpa. The issue is a particularly nasty one to. For the interested readers, cslate has a brand new dual GPU solition from ATI, and is experiencing problems running 3Dice. Our testing team has ordered the same setup in order to conduct testing and are now (after some more technical bumps in the road) communicating with ATI (AMD) to try and help locate the issue. Being such a new and 'exotic' solution, driver instability is to be expected and either way, the solution to this issue will arrive in the form of a driver update from ATI. As such the issue is out of our control, and although the techs will still investigate the possibility of a work-around, I fear that its ATI that will have to come up with a final solution for this problem.

I hope one of the planned ATI driver updates will include fixes for this, but until that time I'm afraid there's very little I can do.

Kindest Regards,

Enzo

"Our testing team has ordered the same setup in order to conduct testing and are now (after some more technical bumps in the road) communicating with ATI (AMD) to try and help locate the issue."

Very impressive! talk about being thorough!:thumbsup:

ps. enzo, i have an old atari system, can you pick one up and see what you can do with it?:p

"Our testing team has ordered the same setup in order to conduct testing and are now (after some more technical bumps in the road) communicating with ATI (AMD) to try and help locate the issue."

Very impressive! talk about being thorough!:thumbsup:

ps. enzo, i have an old atari system, can you pick one up and see what you can do with it?:p

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

well i do not find this funny....

i would love to but......

if ya run software....make it run

this is bs ...atari...is old my setup isnt

seriously, i hope they can find a solution for you as we all know how these things can be soooo frustrating. all joking aside, i hope it works out and soon!;) Your system must be pretty new AND advanced so sometimes it takes a while for drivers, etc. to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back