25 ways to clean with Vinegar

Just Play White Vinegar is thee best to clean anything
I use it a lot to clean the bird cages & I run it through the coffee maker once in awhile.

I looked it up too :lolup:
Sorry, no matches were found containing 25 ways to clean with vinegar

Just Play White Vinegar is thee best to clean anything
I use it a lot to clean the bird cages & I run it through the coffee maker once in awhile.

I looked it up too :lolup:
Sorry, no matches were found containing 25 ways to clean with vinegar

Oh ya, I've heard to run it through the coffee maker too. I was reading about the Duggers, (that family that has like 18 kids) they have huge spray bottles of vinegar that they spray on everything, from fruits to snacks. Weird. I do know it's healthy for you, I like it on cooked cabbage, YUMMY!!!

To help get rid of acid reflux and more

My Dad is 85 years old and as long as he can remember and to this date every morning he drinks a half a glass of pure apple cider vinegar mixed with honey and water.

He used to make us kids drink it when we were younger, none of us had health problems growing up, i still use it when i have a up flare up of acid reflux, who needs those expensive purple pills when you can take care of it with something so simple, its also great for colds, cleaning out your system of toxic chemicals and it just gives you great energy if you stay with it, its not that unpleasant to drink and its all natural, you cant go wrong with Vinegar, which ever way you use it imho.

Laurie

I just used white vinegar and baking soda to clean the bathroom floor tile...used an orek buffer and spread the vinegar in a 6x6 area then sprinkled baking soda on it and buffed again .you can hear the soda reacting with the vinegar .. it cleaned the grout very very well and put a nice shine on the tile ....didnt realize it was that dirty :eek:..... just do a small area at a time though .................also if ya have pets it works great when they miss:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back