23 spins on Bill Hill's roulette wheel

Hey KK & Cheeky

What i meant was, a free spin on the roulette. And by this i mean a spin without placing a bet on the table. Spinning without betting the spin.
[shameless plug]
I have a special page on my site with this & other useful info on roulette for about 12 different softwares:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

[/shameless plug]

As far as I remember, you can spin without placing a bet at William Hill, but you will need funds to actually sit at the table.
100% correct! :thumbsup:
(Same at any Crypto site).

KK - Any ideas what the difference is between the regular Wagerworks table games and the 'Players Suite'?
In a word, no. I've forgotten!
I don't play the Players Suite games myself - I mainly play 'regular' WayDoy, 3-card & slots (of course!).
I only noticed the new Roulette PS variant for the first time yesterday :oops:
Not checked it out yet...

KK

kk.jpg

:D

Hey and good luck with your efforts to try and calm down the gambling for a while as well Let_It_Ride. :thumbsup:

thanks cheeky, don't think I'll ever be able to give up but I am learning to control it. I've had a right spanking over this subject by pina lately :D

Pina if you're reading this I just want to say 'sorry' it's just that people at work gave me such a hrd time over the last year, I just can't see it when other people are trying to help me, sorry again.

Love this thread, anyone one else got any good screen shots or stories bout roulette?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back