22 days to go until the Beijing Olympics

I also feel that basket ball in olympics is really very interesting to watch. But i like swimming the most. I also like to play online games online and there is an online games pioneer Dominoes Stars which has lots of online games to play. These are really very enjoyable.

Oh my......almost hit the thanks button......until I read the bit about DS..........dude, not cool:eek2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah pee off with your domino Stars, this is about the olympics totally wrong section.

Let's see how long he lasts, my money is on Simmo

Phelps Wins His Incredible Eighth

Michael Phelps won his record eighth gold medal Sunday at the Beijing Olympics as a member of the victorious U.S. 400-meter medley relay team, breaking a tie with Mark Spitz for most golds in a single games.

BEIJING - AUGUST 16: Michael Phelps of the United States celebrates victory in the Men's 100m Butterfly Final held at the National Aquatics Centre during Day 8 of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games on August 16, 2008 in Beijing, China. By winning gold in the Men's 100m Butterfly Phelps tied Mark Spitz's record of winning seven gold medals in a single Olympic Games.

Aaron Peirsol, Brendan Hansen, Phelps and Jason Lezak won in a world-record of 3 minutes, 29.34 seconds, lowering the old mark of 3:30.68 set four years ago in Athens.

The U.S. swept the men's relays in Beijing, with Phelps leading off in the 400 and 800 free relays. Lezak anchored the 400 free to a narrow victory over France to preserve Phelps' historic bid.

Australia took the silver in 3:30.04.

Japan earned the bronze in 3:31.18.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: BIGGEST CONGRATS TO MY FRIENDS IN AUSTRALIA! WAY TO GO:thumbsup::thumbsup:

110 Metres hurdles

It's a sad day. China's great hurdles champion and Gold medallist at Athens 2004 Liu Xiang hobbled off due to a recurring Achilles tendon injury in the 110 metres hurdles qualifiers. I am very upset myself to see the man in so much pain.

They are gods in there sport arent they ChuChu, 4 years Liu Xiang trained for that event and nothing was going to stand in his way. i bet he would have kept going until he could not bare it anymore, amazing if you ask me.

Do you all remember in the last olympics or the one before in a swimming event when a Kenyan i think it was-was about 3 laps behind everyone else when they finished???- he was so tired but kept going and going, the last lap the whole stadium stood up and cheered this man to the end.

Another outstanding win, an 18 year old Kenyan woman winning the 800m Track & Field in style. I like to compare myself with the women at the Olympics. I would have won this one but as an 18 year old she would be very worrying and Im sure she win smash the world record in the near future and leave me trailing. However, I do think I would look better in the kenyan colors as it compliments my eyes.

I would have been beaten in the 3000m steeplechase by a russian who produced an outstanding performance to win in a world record time. Its a fairly new event but it is still a very strong time. Unfortunately I think the russian would have beaten me in the looks department too, so I think I would be hanging around her, as her ugly best friend.

Another outstanding win, an 18 year old Kenyan woman winning the 800m Track & Field in style. I like to compare myself with the women at the Olympics. I would have won this one but as an 18 year old she would be very worrying and Im sure she win smash the world record in the near future and leave me trailing. However, I do think I would look better in the kenyan colors as it compliments my eyes.

I would have been beaten in the 3000m steeplechase by a russian who produced an outstanding performance to win in a world record time. Its a fairly new event but it is still a very strong time. Unfortunately I think the russian would have beaten me in the looks department too, so I think I would be hanging around her, as her ugly best friend.

the Kenyan clours match your eyes lolol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back