World Cup 2018 2018 fun sweep stake for members

World Cup 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supababe

Opinions Meister!
CAG
mm1
I would love to have a sweep stake for this as it would make the whole thing a little more interesting.

Just waiting for clearance from the boss to be able to start it if allowed.

My idea was from members to put £2/€2 into the pot (PayPal or neteller) in order for me to allocate a team at random.

After the finals the person with the winning team gets 75% of pit and runner up 25%.

Will need to iron out a few smaller details if given the green light.

Would my CM friends be interested?

I would love to have a sweep stake for this as it would make the whole thing a little more interesting.

Just waiting for clearance from the boss to be able to start it if allowed.

My idea was from members to put £2/€2 into the pot (PayPal or neteller) in order for me to allocate a team at random.

After the finals the person with the winning team gets 75% of pit and runner up 25%.

Will need to iron out a few smaller details if given the green light.

Would my CM friends be interested?

Nice idea Supababe i am in :) now lets see what other CM members will say

No theory required my little Dinosaur....;)
pure luck of the draw.
Was actually looking forward to the drawing of teams process with you playing.
Was thinking of a JC and mummy YouTube video and had some special jokes just for you lol x
ok, then, ive a small few bucks in PP - pm me how to send ya a twoonie (thats canadian for $2) once approved and im in and allocate me a team :)

I’ve decided that the best way forward would be to play for fun so that no currencies or players are excluded. Also, we don’t want the forum to look like an unofficial bookies I suppose (Vito by the boss).

So, If would like a team allocating then post a comment below.
I’ll ponder further about a suitable reward for the winner x

My darling daughter has always wanted to be a youtuber so I’m thinking of doing a draw with her, for teams, on Tuesday evening (after all teams have played their first game).
You have till then to comment and join in.

I’ve already had offers of prize contributions from our amazing members.

Also I’ve just hit x400 on bonanza (only 20p stake tho) and put a percentage into an ewallet for the thread.

So, any member can enter for free and it’s intended to be for fun, but there will also be a prize or 2 (other than the bragging rights), to aim for.

Last edited:
My darling daughter has always wanted to be a youtuber so I’m thinking of doing a draw with her, for teams, on Tuesday evening (after all teams have played their first game).
You have till then to comment and join in.

I’ve already had offers of prize contributions from our amazing members.

Also I’ve just hit x400 on bonanza (only 20p stake tho) and put a percentage into an ewallet for the thread.

So, any member can enter for free and it’s intended to be for fun, but there will also be a prize or 2 (other than the bragging rights), to aim for.

I'll contribute GBP/EUR 20 to the final pot as well :)

I suppose we are guessing who is going to win the World Cup this year, right?

I'll contribute GBP/EUR 20 to the final pot as well :)

I suppose we are guessing who is going to win the World Cup this year, right?
i think though, teams are randomly allocated to players rather than players guessing - as i understand it

Count me in. Unless I have to watch the whole match live. Thanks Supababe, your bossman and contributing members.

Post when you can when the draw will happen... will I need to watch live? Or can I watch on youtube later, would love to see the pride of your loins make her debut. It's my birthday on Tuesday, so unsure of my time commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back