World Cup 2018 2018 fun sweep stake for members

World Cup 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the cash prizes I think .... Think Mark sorted the 32red bonus cash, and Supababe sorted the Trada summer stuff.

Nottsogreen £50
Me £25
3rd & 4th place £10 Harry_BKK and Dionysus

Think other than JD's smelly sock that was it.... :eek:

Last edited:
Just the cash prizes I think .... Think Mark sorted the 32red bonus cash, and Supababe sorted the Trada summer stuff.

Nottsogreen won£50
Me £25

was there a 3rd place? can't remember now... or what country it was lol

I guess we have to wait a few more days but otherwise we have to fix this so you get your winnings.

I guess we have to wait a few more days but otherwise we have to fix this so you get your winnings.

Edited my post above for 3rd & 4th place think thats right.

With all this hot weather creating havoc, I'm sure she probably just forgot about us :D ?

Thats what I wondered... Do you know if she raised enough to cover the prizes ? As maybe she is still trying to sort out the remainder? :eek:

No I don't think she did so maybe she's waiting because of that. She's honest so I'm not afraid but it's sad if you guys have to wait.

Have to admit, I was late transferring my contribution to the prize fund to her Neteller account as i had completely forgotten about it and the polite lady that she is, she never chased it. But I did it about a week ago.

A few days earlier, I received my prize. Hence, you can take me off the list.

All now paid. Sorry all,

Hectic (and expensive) time for me since World Cup ended.... ast week of school term, large parking fine, someone hit and run into my car (with their van) etc etc

So all that remains is to say thank you to @Mark_32Red for such a generous contribution and @Conor@Trada (was hoping for some pics of you all with your bundles booo!).

But especially to the lovely CM members who, as always are there, ready to put into the forum and generally make it a nice place to come and enjoy.

@Harry_BKK
@Tirilej
@Glassheart
@geordiecolin

Let’s hope little comps like these will encourage more people to put IN to the forum (not necessarily money) rather than just look for all the ways to take, and take.

Got my Trada summer package Monday also its fab! I got a text the day before to say a parcel was coming and was racking my brains to think what it could be in puzzlement.
Then opened this large box and it was a nice surprise as I'd forgotten all about it lol. Thanks Trada and Supababe for all your effort in running this comp!

Got my Trada summer package Monday also its fab! I got a text the day before to say a parcel was coming and was racking my brains to think what it could be in puzzlement.
Then opened this large box and it was a nice surprise as I'd forgotten all about it lol. Thanks Trada and Supababe for all your effort in running this comp!

Great news...
Still waiting for someone to be brave enough to post a pic of this ‘fantastic’ prize bundle....
@geordiecolin i thought you would have been the first x x

Great news...
Still waiting for someone to be brave enough to post a pic of this ‘fantastic’ prize bundle....
@geordiecolin i thought you would have been the first x x
I too got a text saying that my package would be arriving on Monday but I am working away all week so I have no idea what it contains until the weekend. Knowing Trada it will not be anything shabby :)

Thanks again @Supababe for this competition and to all the contributers :cheers:

I've literally been back 10 mins and people are already talking about there packages. Feel free to send me a picture of them over PM :oops:
around a day ago someone offered a *cough* package pic here
he was booted pretty quick

I have now opened by box of goodies which contained a cool box,frizzbie,beach ball,a full size blow up beach chair,a towel big enough to cover two deckchairs that will avoid the morning rush,plus a rather great drinking vessel that doubles as a music player :)
Thank you so much. Its the nicest package that I have had in a while :p
Messy table,I know but.....

trada.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back