World Cup 2018 2018 fun sweep stake for members

World Cup 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Well

Congratulations France & Nottsogreen!

Well Done Croatia on 2nd place!

A big thank you to Supa for putting this together, if it wasn’t for this I would have had no interest in the World Cup lol. It’s the first time I’ve actually sat down and watched a match! Think I actually got quite in to it!!! :)
So thank you, and also thanks to 32red and Trada for their contributions. Just realised I won a summer gift pack too, the kids are already asking when can we go to the beach to try it all out!!

A big thank you to Supa for putting this together, if it wasn’t for this I would have had no interest in the World Cup lol. It’s the first time I’ve actually sat down and watched a match! Think I actually got quite in to it!!! :)
So thank you, and also thanks to 32red and Trada for their contributions. Just realised I won a summer gift pack too, the kids are already asking when can we go to the beach to try it all out!!
I am already wearing my gay shorts in antisipation of my delivery

Whoohoooo..

In spite of my general malaise (see what i did there ?) they Came through and won for me!

In the absence of an England option, and given I had Brazil in the sweep at work, I have to take whatever I can get !!!

Thanks to all the organisers and sponsors !!!!

See some of you this week in Amsterdam !

Congratulations to all of our winners and thanks all for taking part in this.

I will mention the contributors again in a later comment as they deserve a box to themselves lol.

I’ve already started sending out/organising prizes but it may take me a day or two to get through them all x

Lets start with the 5 Trada package winners:

Harry_BKK and Dionysus we’re unable to win this so have kindly asked me passed them on.

Please could the following members send a PM to @Conor@Trada with their account name/email and he will sort out delivery. If you don’t have an account at Trada just let him know delivery details.

@Welshy88 @geordiecolin @zellie @amourgirl @Oscar Arnhem

Any problems just drop me a message.

X

Message sent, thanks Supa...

It seems I was the only one to guess correct teams in the spot prize - you patriotic lot you!!! Croatia v France, albeit I guessed 2-1 so I technically I was 3/4 right....
Realism over Patriotism is a better bet!
(Just kidding guys, it was only because it was my sweepstake team :laugh:)

Thanks Supababe have pm mark 32red and Conor at Trada.
Going to give the beachball etc to my niece and nephew and take them to the beach, live close to the beach and we deffo have the weather for it.

Not had a reply as yet from Mark at 32red do you think its worth me doing another pm tomorrow or should I wait a couple of days

He has replied to my pm and the prize is added!
Woop, gotta go out now but will be playing later with the win. Thanks again! :cheers:

Last edited:
Morning all

Got hold of Mark and he has added the £50 bonus cash to my account rightaway.

How/Where is the CASH part of it coming, does anyone know ?

She has not been online for a few weeks maybe on holiday or things happening

She did say when it finished that it would only be a day or two, so I can't imagine she would have gone on holiday, I assume your right and she must have stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back