2014 Resolutions

But, in truth, I am so spoiled...............

No, I don't mind, but this old broad is taken already! LOL, trust me, it is NOT your loss!

Actually there is one woman that I have a great relationship with. She holds the door open for me every day when I come home. She pretends she's happy to see me and asks me how my day was and then sits back down on her stool. I go upstairs to my apartment and she stays down in the lobby.

If my ex-wife stayed on a stool in the lobby, I'd probably still be married.

Best of luck to you!

Only one for me this year, I am going to start regimented walking for health. I'll start with 5 miles, every other day. That'll be 5 laps around our shopping mall upstairs and downstairs and i'll be with the rest of the old people, lol.

This obviously means not using escalators and elevators? A given yeah? :lolsign:

People make these resolutions every year but change doesn't come easy. I'd probably be better off if I did a lot of things differently.

I could be better at accepting blame. Really, I'm just waiting for something to be my fault.

I probably should get more exercise but there's only so much I can do from the couch. I did go to a gym once but there was like 8 stairs just to get in the place. Seriously, what do these people expect?

I have been eating better lately. Swanson has this little pile of vegetables beside the brownie.

I really should be smoking less... Or emptying the ashtray more.... Either/or.

I haven't been very good with relationships. I could try to do better there. It's just hard to find a good woman who appreciates good sarcasm and don't mind being neglected.

I'm trying to be more patient with people. Of course, the sooner they stop pissing me off the sooner that'll happen.

To be honest, I don't even like making these resolutions. In fact starting today I'm not making any more of them.

LOLOLOL "I really should be smoking less... Or emptying the ashtray more.... Either/or."

This is me as well, lol.... neither happens though........ same old same old me :p

And this made me laugh a hell of alot, my 4 yr old asked me what was funny mummy lolol
"I'm trying to be more patient with people. Of course, the sooner they stop pissing me off the sooner that'll happen." <-- love the logic 100% :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back