$20 chip at JC for completeing survey?

Survey Chip

Yes.. I have. It lasted about 12 seconds. :oops: It was emailed to me on Tuesday afternoon.

I'd like to know how many people besides me asked for faster withdrawals in the last question? Interestingly enough, it wasn't on the list of "Things we could do to make you play here more." or whatever that was.

BTW, I did the survey and received the chip on Tuesday also. Chat told me on the weekend that they'd be sending the last batch on Tuesday, so if you didn't get it, I'd ask them for it.

Why I asked

Well glad some people recieved it. I did'nt . $20 no biggie but just saying...
This and another issue regarding their leaderboard promo ,I tried contacting
support and rep but no reply....oh well....Need a new past time....CHUCHU need
a Mahjong partner?....lol

Well glad some people recieved it. I did'nt . $20 no biggie but just saying...
This and another issue regarding their leaderboard promo ,I tried contacting
support and rep but no reply....oh well....Need a new past time....CHUCHU need
a Mahjong partner?....lol

I understand they will send them out this afternoon. As for mahjong, I am a left-hander but it still cannot function fully yet so you may have to wait till I recover fully LOL.

I'd like to know how many people besides me asked for faster withdrawals in the last question? Interestingly enough, it wasn't on the list of "Things we could do to make you play here more." or whatever that was.

BTW, I did the survey and received the chip on Tuesday also. Chat told me on the weekend that they'd be sending the last batch on Tuesday, so if you didn't get it, I'd ask them for it.

I made it very clear in the survey that faster withdrawals were the single most important thing JC needs to improve on. Also, I filled out the survey on Saturday and had to ask for the chip on Tuesday. I was able to play for about 15 minutes with it before busting.

Jc is a great group but I have absolutely NO interest in playing there knowing I am going to have to wait so long to get paid when there are other reputable groups that have better bonuses and pay faster.

Even if you win on it, have you looked at the fees for withdrawals: (ones I can do in par.)

Crazy!

Payout Method Min Amount Max Amount Fees Payout Requests Description - Terms

Wire Transfer $ 100 $ 2,500 $ 60.00 per txn 1/week A fee of $60 will be charged by Jackpot Capital for each Wire Transfer. Please note that your bank might charge an additional fee on incoming Wire Transfers!The Duration is 10 to 20 business days! (This one)

Overnight Express $ 150 $ 3,000 $ 30.00 per txn 1/week Please note!
Checks are ONLY drawn on a Canadian bank account.
Checks can only be deposited into a bank account!
US customers ONLY! (except Washington) (This one)

Neteller $ 25 $ 2,500 Free! unlimited A Non US withdrawal option. Funds Deposited through NETELLER can be withdrawn back. Please check that your country is on the accepted list by NETELLER.

Skrill $ 25 $ 2,500 Free! unlimited A Non US withdrawal option. Funds Deposited through Moneybookers can be withdrawn back. Please check that your country is on the accepted list by Moneybookers.

Click2Pay $ 25 $ 2,500 Free! unlimited

EcoCard $ 25 $ 2,500 Free! unlimited A Non US, non-French withdrawal option. Funds Deposited through EcoCard can be withdrawn back. Please check that your country is on the accepted list by EcoCard. Deposits through other methods cannot be withdrawn via EcoCard.

InstaDebit $ 25 $ 2,500 Free! unlimited

Debitcard $ 150 $ 2,500 $ 15.00 per txn unlimited Please review our cashier section on the website to apply for and receive a reloadable debit card before requesting a payout via this method.

MyPaylinQ $ 25 $ 2,500 Free! unlimited

Ukash $ 25 $ 2,500 Free! unlimited

Transfer Money $ 100 $ 2,115 $ 65.00 per txn 1/week IMPORTANT:
Fee structure
$150 - $500 = fee $65
$501 - $1000 = fee $90
$1001 - $2000 = fee $180 (This one)

NOTE:
Please ensure your valid picture ID and State match with the name and address details on your account. We WILL NOT be able to retrieve the funds back once sent off, these details MUST match and be confirmed by customers before payouts are completed.

I complete the survey and they send me coupon code to get that 20$ via email. Playthrough was 1200$ if I remember correct and max cashout 100$. I play Loch Ness loot about 2min with 0,75$ bet and end of story :thumbsup:

I actually did ok with mine, had it up to and possibly a little over $100, back to $20 or so, then back to $80, then back to zero. :p Nowhere near making playthrough, but did have some playtime at least.

I did the survey on Monday. was told they only send the code on tuesday and thursday.

so I checked on tuesday. no code. live chat stated that I have to wait, since I did the survey on wednesday.:confused:

whatever. so, today, no code...back to live chat... "you didn't complete the survey".

ummm. really.? account closed, as one of my biggest bitches is customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back