2 incredible Bitcoin stories

Ajax

Dormant account
Hi folks, wanted to share these 2 stories I found on the internet:

First is this one about the "
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
". It's about a poker player who 2 years ago sat in with an 800 Bitcoin stack which back then was worth little less than $10K. That same stack is now worth over $800K. Furthermore, this impressed me: "The mandatory bets, the small and big blind, today in that game would be $3,560/$7,120, the biggest stakes ever in online poker history."

The second story (and this one can't be verified, but was written so long ago there is no reason to doubt its veracity): Outdated URL (timeout). This guy basically bought over $30K worth of Bitcoins 9 months ago when every Bitcoin was worth between $14 and $25. He has updated his post a few times but imagine if he has kept all his Bitcoins, what pile of cash he's sitting on top of today!

Any way, just a bit of interesting info I found online making me wish I had gotten on the Bitcoin wagon a long time ago when I actually first considered doing so.. :(

Hi folks, wanted to share these 2 stories I found on the internet:

First is this one about the "
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
". It's about a poker player who 2 years ago sat in with an 800 Bitcoin stack which back then was worth little less than $10K. That same stack is now worth over $800K. Furthermore, this impressed me: "The mandatory bets, the small and big blind, today in that game would be $3,560/$7,120, the biggest stakes ever in online poker history."

The second story (and this one can't be verified, but was written so long ago there is no reason to doubt its veracity): Outdated URL (timeout). This guy basically bought over $30K worth of Bitcoins 9 months ago when every Bitcoin was worth between $14 and $25. He has updated his post a few times but imagine if he has kept all his Bitcoins, what pile of cash he's sitting on top of today!

Any way, just a bit of interesting info I found online making me wish I had gotten on the Bitcoin wagon a long time ago when I actually first considered doing so.. :(

Ah, the benefit of hindsight eh? How I wished I'd backed Greece at 150-1 to win Euro 2004, or picked those other numbers in last week's lotto....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back