175 million Euromillions won 15 miles from where I live..

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Unreal and I am happy for this family.
175 million!!!!!

Just 15 miles down the road. We have had some share of big wins around here in the last 5 years but this one is an absolute record.
My local shop where I mostly buy my Euromillions ticket sold a 20.000 Euro winning ticket on the plus draw just 2 weeks ago, wasn't me but I know the winner.

I struggle every week to hit 1 number, how the hell you can hit 5 numbers and 2 lucky stars, a chance of 1/140.000.000 to hit that.
Just as hard to get as GOLD in Bonanza. :D:laugh:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

175 million!!!!!

Just 15 miles down the road. We have had some share of big wins around here in the last 5 years but this one is an absolute record.
My local shop where I mostly buy my Euromillions ticket sold a 20.000 Euro winning ticket on the plus draw just 2 weeks ago, wasn't me but I know the winner.

I struggle every week to hit 1 number, how the hell you can hit 5 numbers and 2 lucky stars, a chance of 1/140.000.000 to hit that.

When we first heard, we were told it was sold near our office where we buy our office syndicate tickets.
I already had my share of it spent! :laugh:

Good stuff

giphy.gif

175 million!!!!!

I know a guy who is going out with one of the family members (word of mouth anyway). We lived in the same small village of around 200 houses. He's a few years older than me so we aren't friends but we know each other well enough.

His surname is Gamble and boy does he like to do that too :laugh:

I somehow feel apart of this amazing win and just thought I'd throw that out there as that's the closest I'll ever get to a sniff of that amount of money :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back