12 years of hair to be shaven off, to find a cure

I dont want to sound like a nobba, but watch "Cancer The Forbidden Cures" .
They reckon cures have been around for decades.. One guy even had clinics curing people..

Thanks for the video, i started it and couldnt stop till it was over

Last edited by a moderator:
sooo I have about 24 hours left to enjoy my locks, starting to feel a touch anxious and worried I may come out of it looking like :

yoda.jpg

Thank you everyone once again and I shall update the thread again tomorrow :lolup:

That's longer than mine! :eek2:
I thought you were going to do the full "Kojak"

Anyway, what you did was make a great sacrifice for a superb cause - well done you! :notworthy
(Don't forget - you need to change your avatar now :D)

KK

That's longer than mine! :eek2:
I thought you were going to do the full "Kojak"

Anyway, what you did was make a great sacrifice for a superb cause - well done you! :notworthy
(Don't forget - you need to change your avatar now :D)

KK

I was going to be kk but the clippers I ended up lending only went to a size 1 (what ever that is) so I am still debating as to whether or not I should just get a razor out :confused:

I was going to be kk but the clippers I ended up lending only went to a size 1 (what ever that is) so I am still debating as to whether or not I should just get a razor out :confused:

Normally you can take the plastic bit off the end of the clippers (the part you use the select the length) and then they'll shave down to almost nothing. I've had a lot of different clippers and 95% do have the removable end piece, though a few don't...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back