$10K YouTube competition

jetset

RIP Brian
YOUTUBE CONTEST FOR TOP PLAYER VIDEO

Unleash the creative gambler in yourself in new promo by Players Only

Marketers are coming up with increasingly innovative moves to attract players, often using the latest Internet trends as vehicles. This week Players Only.com launched an initiative on free video sharing site YouTube.com which will award $10 000 to the player who comes up with the best online gambling video.

Entrants are invited to give free rein to their creative abilities in presenting video clips of themselves and their friends demonstrating what it takes to be a player. Secrets for success, sleazy pick-up lines, tongue-in-cheek dress-to-impress wardrobe tips anything goes in the name of fun and impact, it would appear.

Anyone over age 18 can enter the free contest at the PlayersOnly Unleash the Player In You Video Contest page on YouTube. Contest entries will be available for viewing and viewers are invited to assist the judging by delivering their critiques.

Everybodys got a little player in them said David Anderson, PlayersOnly.com brand manager. This is a chance to have some fun and win big cash.

Whats it take to be a player? Confidence. Smarts. Style. The guy with the dream job, sweet wheels, cool clothes. Women cant resist him, the guys think hes cool and hes probably a winner at the poker table, says a PlayersOnly spokesman.

"Players love poker because its a microcosm of real life. Be sharp, think fast, take some risks success is sweet. Looking the part is important in life as it is in poker bluffing being part of both games. There's no game that mimics the players life more and draws on his personal discipline, critical reasoning, money management skills and strategic thinking."

The winner of the contest, to be announced on February 15th, will receive a $10 000 deposit in their PlayersOnly.com account....and the company will pick up the tab for a night out with the sexy and charismatic PlayersOnly website hostess, model and actress Carrie Stroup.

This would be US residents only, as only they can have an account to be able to receive the prize.
This might prove provocative to the US authorities, as it invites US players to enter a contest by producing an advert for what they see as an "illegal activity", and further one that is directed only at potential new US players.

BoDog have got away so far with provoking the US authorities though, and seem to have suffered little damage despite having their old domains shut down.

Going off momentarily at a tangent to this thread, the patents fight between Bodog and 1st Technologies that led to the domain confiscation seems to have gone awfully quiet.

Anyone heard anything? I haven't checked Calvin's blog lately, I must admit.

With most members that is a very disturbing image. :eek:

Mentioning no names, there are One or Two Female members here though that I would happily share a nude gambling evening with. ;)

I think I know who you have in mind, but Pina's gone :( Ok, there, I named names!

Correctamundo, we better find us a pack of female gamblers to pick on.

Now who's first, give it your best shot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back