New Slot Announcement 10 pre-release or new slots reviewed on video.

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Got 4 scatters on my 3rd spin on pink elephants 2. 71x win. Same game basically except the wilds. Will play but it will be about the same as the 1st version.

myke35

Experienced Member
John Hunter Book of Tut - Was one of my favorites until today.
The bonus round lands and I get The Explorer. Oh, I thought, that's the top symbol I think so this is going to be a really good or dead bonus. So I get a few dead spins, 2 Explorers, some dead spins and then 3 Explorers. A few dead spins and a re-trigger, loads of dead spins, another re-trigger, loads of dead spins then another re-trigger. Something's got to happen here I thought. This slot's going off it's nut. Loads of dead spins, a near-miss re-trigger and alas a few more dead spins and that was it :-( How disappointing/what a wind-up.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Funnily enough I was just thinking that the other day, if they’d got a new development team as their releases (unlike PNG),seem to be getting better and better

Yes, spoke to them in London and they're upping their game, the Aurora one has been a success as have their Meagreways games, the racing one I showed you is quite decent (if a little juvenile looking).