10-14 Days BACS

BACS will always take three days to clear in every circumstance.

To pay via BACS you need to have whats known as BACS credit in place - this means that the bank will pay that person and then bill the company. This is to ensure that all transactions meet the 3 day rule imposed the the Bank of England.

There is no absolutely no deviation from this so the ten day clearing mentioned here is nonsense.

**UPDATE**

Email received this morning,

Dear Shaun,

Thanks for contacting *** ****.

We have had a response from the finance team who advised that an ARN transaction number would only be available for CC/visa transactions.

Having checked the payment method it was a BACS withdrawal which can take up to 10 working days to clear.

This would bring the date to Wednesday 14th. If after that date the funds have not credited your account could we kindly ask for a bank statement dating back to the 1st which we can forward to the finance team to investigate.

It is highly probable that the funds will credit your account shortly.

Thanks for contacting us about this matter.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact *** **** Support Team.

With Best Regards,

Terry

So, although I have never waited 10-14 days for a payment in my 10 or so years of online gambling, the email sounds pretty good? Would anyone agree?

I shall just have to sit back and wait this one out I think.

I have underline a sentence from this email, can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Thanks again for checking out my post guys.

Good morning all (02:34) here in England.

I am pleased to say the money has just arrived.

Withdrawal made 31st July - Paid 12th August.

Thanks for all of your replies. They helped put me at ease.

Have a great day.

so what brand is it so I never depost and wait 12 days to get paid that's nuts

sun bingo, they've actually been really good, despite the what seems to me long wait, £5 free on rainbow riches jackpots, x30 wagering and no max winnings, good luck if you have a go

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back