£25 to Winner via PayPal. Closest Guess to Win Amount Wins

Guessing someone was just slightly over confident with their guess then lol.

haha yeah I kinda messed up.

Im not taking part, but i sort of doubt people are allowed to edit their guesses.
Unless people are allowed multiple guesses that is.

Well yeah lol but the OP did not make any rules about not being allowed to edit your guesses. Or posting multiple times. But common sense would mean most people would not guess twice anyway.

I do not even need the 25. I just guessed for the fun of it and because it seemed easy win after seeing no one seemed to have even looked at the paytable. I did mess up but @paul7388 did reply and say I missed the 2 respins part which I did haha. My bad but hey it is just a bit of fun anyway. Nice of the OP to do this though :)

Well yeah lol but the OP did not make any rules about not being allowed to edit your guesses. Or posting multiple times. But common sense would mean most people would not guess twice anyway.

I do not even need the 25. I just guessed for the fun of it and because it seemed easy win after seeing no one seemed to have even looked at the paytable. I did mess up but @paul7388 did reply and say I missed the 2 respins part which I did haha. My bad but hey it is just a bit of fun anyway. Nice of the OP to do this though :)
I have no horse in this race, but like you say yourself, common sense says multiple posts/guesses are not allowed.

Im not taking part, but i sort of doubt people are allowed to edit their guesses.
Unless people are allowed multiple guesses that is.
Edited guess's are allowed and so are multiple guess's (within reason). Competition closes Tuesday at 1900 hrs UK time. Can say it was 1 spin with 2 re-spins awarded (so 3 total spins). Not a deposit bonus spin, not free games from a previous spin, not a bonus round from a previous spin.

Hughdal

Edited guess's are allowed and so are multiple guess's (within reason). Competition closes Tuesday at 1900 hrs UK time. Can say it was 1 spin with 2 re-spins awarded (so 3 total spins). Not a deposit bonus spin, not free games from a previous spin, not a bonus round from a previous spin.

Hughdal

Ahh, I am less confident now then about my guess. If you had 3 spins in total and wilds on each spin. it then depends on the setup of the wilds on the first 2 spins etc. So that is where It becomes tricky to guess the right answer.

I will add another 50 to my Total guess then if we are allowed to post multiple guesses.

MY NEW GUESS IS £800 (based on new info from @hughdal :) ty)

Thank you DreamRJ.

Ok i will have my second guess as we seem to be allowed within reason ( guess 2 qualifies ) so my other guess is 1021

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back