£150 Welcome back bonus from Star Spins

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Had a Facebook advert on my timeline come up saying I could claim a "Welcome Back" bonus at Star Spins. £150 100% Match with x2 bonus wagering, It said it would only be valid for the same email as used on my Facebook. I logged in and was shocked to see it was not £150 match but just a free £5 bonus lol, went on live chat and they thought I was mentally deranged. I didn't print screen the advert and when I tried to find it again it obviously had gone! Did anyone else see this? Or get a similar offer? My partner got a 150% bonus, £50 deposit for £100 bank with x2 bonus wagering.

Rob :)

brianmon

Ueber Meister
webby
mm4
Had a Facebook advert on my timeline come up saying I could claim a "Welcome Back" bonus at Star Spins. £150 100% Match with x2 bonus wagering, It said it would only be valid for the same email as used on my Facebook. I logged in and was shocked to see it was not £150 match but just a free £5 bonus lol, went on live chat and they thought I was mentally deranged. I didn't print screen the advert and when I tried to find it again it obviously had gone! Did anyone else see this? Or get a similar offer? My partner got a 150% bonus, £50 deposit for £100 bank with x2 bonus wagering.

Rob :)

I've seen something similar quite often lately. It was for Jackpotjoy (same company).

Edit:
Actually, having not played there for years. I logged in and made a £50 deposit. A bonus of £60 was automatically added, seems a strange amount, unless the offer was 150%, max deposit £40, max bonus £60.

Nicola

Closed Account
Star Spins and their sister sites often give free money subject to very low wagering (normally 2x or 5x) - seems too good to be true but in this case it is genuine :D

I had £80 once on Star Spins and £50 on Heart Bingo. Unless you do large bets, it is nearly impossible not to make a withdrawal.

If you get an e-mail saying you have free funds and after logging in you cannot see it, go to the lobby section and there should be a banner you need to click to collect it. This might be a little different in future because they are switching to a HTML5 version of the lobby this month and ditching the Adobe Flash one.