£100k drop slots - where is it?

Gavashy

Does this game still exist seams to of dissappeard about 6 months ago its called (the 100k drop) was on many sites that offer the daily drop jackpot but they seam to of got rid of it? I don't play crypto sites but would be very greatfull if anyone has seen this game around lately, many thanks gav.

Previously documented at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) but the page has been removed. Looking at the release date of 2018-03-26 would suggest a licensing renewal and would make sense if they didn't want to renew it given the TV show has been canned and the slot has largely been forgotten about.

A pity as it was something a bit different!

I started a thread about the game at the time. A game where the bonus round was displayed as chance but was obviously rigged. Perhaps they had to get rid of it for that reason. Totally misleading players into thinking they had a chance of something that in actual fact was totally controlled, irrespective of strategy.

I started a thread about the game at the time. A game where the bonus round was displayed as chance but was obviously rigged. Perhaps they had to get rid of it for that reason. Totally misleading players into thinking they had a chance of something that in actual fact was totally controlled, irrespective of strategy.

Won max win on it many times that's why I'm asking if the game is still around as seams to have gone.

It's dissappeard how often do you get a game that a company discontinued? I'm quite gutted as on a low stake you allways get a 50/50 chance of 1000x or the max 2000x depending on how you played it, it bonused for fun, guess I was one of the only people who played it, wish I had a bigger bankroll at the time for £5 spins 😕oh well I can say for certain that is one slot I'm very much up on, and a 12 month run on it without a loss, as you've said above 'rigged' game, very very very rare that an online slot your going to win but did it every time I played it and that was atleast 3times a week, unlike arcades where multiple manipulations are easy to do online slots are not as be a moron to try n spark your laptop or desktop🤣😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back