In case you were boycotting th NFL last night...

I love American Football but these bozos are a disgrace. Fans don't tune in to see virtue- signalling politicising, they want to see sport!

If they resent America so much maybe they ought to rip up their multi-million dollar contracts afforded them by their country. Bunch of twatting overpaid primadonnas.

I will try to catch some of the Playoffs, hopefully this pretentious faux civil rights movement will have blown over by then....or maybe not :(:cool:

I love American Football but these bozos are a disgrace. Fans don't tune in to see virtue- signalling politicising, they want to see sport!

If they resent America so much maybe they ought to rip up their multi-million dollar contracts afforded them by their country. Bunch of twatting overpaid primadonnas.

I will try to catch some of the Playoffs, hopefully this pretentious faux civil rights movement will have blown over by then....or maybe not :(:cool:

Go Chiefs?

I'm all Kansas, born and raised.

side note: Cousins is smoking hot

Go Chiefs?

I'm all Kansas, born and raised.

side note: Cousins is smoking hot

Just keep posting the weekly highlights and we're good to go :D

p.s Patriots all the way - even if Tom Brady is getting on. We can always bring Drew Bledsoe out of retirement :eek:;)

Just keep posting the weekly highlights and we're good to go :D

p.s Patriots all the way - even if Tom Brady is getting on. We can always bring Drew Bledsoe out of retirement :eek:;)

Derailing the Smitty Train is unacceptable!!!! I don't even know who you're talking about!

Five and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

89048b51473ffecb73a5e37a9b5179f7--titans-wk.jpg

e.gif

edit: I just realized that the score is incorrect in that first image. Proof positive that you shouldn't trust my sources! Probably ever... You're welcome. Final score 42-34 Chiefs

:eek: I remember when Saliva came out with that! Crap I havent heard it in eons. Thanks! :D

That was so cool listening to it! I love my music so much, and I maybe 51 in a couple of months, but trust me I had my mosh pit days! :p

BITCHIN!:notworthy

"HAND ME MY NOSE RING! SHOW ME THE MOSH PIT!" ~Ben folds five

One eye

Ah yes. It's quite the gentleman's sport. And likely the reason you've only got one friggin eye.:eek2:
Unfortunately my eye story is not as exciting as a rugby accident.
I have a hereditary condition called Sticklers syndrome which a part of it causes retinal detachments.
Which happened When I was 8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back