Finally after 36 years

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Unfortunately no jackpot but as good as for me :)

Hope your all well and been spinning some big ones.

So after my fiasco back in the day with the law and being naughty and nether held a driving licence, well today I finally passed my driving test :thumbsup: Its been a long time coming but in all fairness I nether thought the day would come, not what I have been through with driving and stuff.

I mean as soon as I bought my first legal car about 18 months ago the police impounded it for 9 months, so goes to show what bad luck I have had. I did finally get it back after a few letters to tell them to hold on to the motor and than getting chucked it out of court. That was after sticking two lots of petrol in the diesel tank :mad:

So I received 3 minor faults which your allowed up to 15, but if you receive a major fault or a serious than its a auto fail, or if you get a few of the same minor faults than that also becomes a serious. My insurance jumped up near 500£ a year EXTRA which you would of thought it would of saved me cash.

Sorry I have not been on much recently but I have had so much going on and I have not felt right in my self and the last week has been terrible. Hopefully I can relax abit now and get a few things sorted out

Take it easy and will be back soon

Great victory in getting your driver's licence, congrats spintee!:) Mine took over 80 (!) lessons, theory not being the problem but passing the driving test...:D:mad:

These are the type of news i would like to read every morning mate!

Congrats and enjoy the drive! :)

As my motto says: "Keep cruising!" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back