Van mows down 11 in London

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
Looks like people have had enough and cannot count on the government to protect them so instead they are taking things into their own hands. This was only a matter of time before certain people got fed up and started acting out

The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) general secretary Harun Khan said: "During the night, ordinary British citizens were set upon while they were going about their lives, completing their night worship. It appears from eyewitness accounts that the perpetrator was motivated by Islamophobia.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Looks like people have had enough and cannot count on the government to protect them so instead they are taking things into their own hands. This was only a matter of time before certain people got fed up and started acting out

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I was waiting for that line. Well more waiting for someone to make a post defending the actions because it was innocent Muslims that were mowed down.

Sympathy for the victims and calls of a reprehensible act when it's done by British Muslims. When it's White British terrorists (It was a terrorist act btw) who murder Muslims, it's a justifiable act.

I'm sorry, but I despise double standard hypocrisy.

This divided world has gone to hell, while most just sit back and take sides in the division and flame the hate. I fear things will only get worse from here onwards. It will be a race war. White British v "Middle eastern" British.

Sad times. :(

I was waiting for that line. Well more waiting for someone to make a post defending the actions because it was innocent Muslims that were mowed down.

Sympathy for the victims and calls of a reprehensible act when it's done by British Muslims. When it's White British terrorists (It was a terrorist act btw) who murder Muslims, it's a justifiable act.

This divided world has gone to hell, while most just sit back and take sides in the division and flame the hate. I fear things will only get worse from here onwards. It will be a race war. White British v "Middle eastern" British.

I concur with the OP - it was another pointless vile act, but sadly inevitable. I have always thought, privately, that sooner or later revenge attacks will occur. Remember there are numerous 'patriots' who may have had links in the past (and thus the knowledge) to say Loyalist terror groups, or experience from the military. One of these discovers they are ill, or simply has a brainstorm and decides to make a statement against whom he/she perceives to be the 'enemy' in this case muslims. And the cycle is maintained, to the detriment of everyone.

Your last line about 'race war' it's not about 'race' but ideals. Go to Oldham where walls separate the indigenous and muslim communities since the early 2000's and the inter-community troubles then. This is nothing new, and it will occur worldwide where two communities with views and beliefs diametrically opposed end up stuck next to each other.

I am interested to observe how the vehemence of the media differs now the 'other side' are the victims.

Diane the moron Abbott has already publicly said that the government and police need to straight away step up security in and around all mosques.
And the media are reporting a man was heard saying 'I want to kill all Muslims'
Strange how when the terror attacks happened the media wouldn't even mention 'Muslim' once...
And people who oppose Islam have been saying these kind of revenge attacks are inevitable for over 10 years.
As horrible as it is, when you as dunover says, place 2 polar opposite cultures and beliefs together at some point it will cause problems.
Islam isn't tolerant, it doesn't integrate one bit or even want to try to. Immigration would work fine without Islam, and a sensible point system in place.
Look at the community's of Bradford, Luton, Birmingham for example, they are hives of Muslim only areas, now correct me if I'm wrong but that's not diversity one bit.

It is also worth pointing out that this particular Finsbury Park mosque has been raided before by the Police, and was indeed shut down due to muslim extremist hate preachers. When it reopened, these nutters spewed their bile in the road outside to the 200 'faithful' as they weren't allowed back in. Check it out on Google. I am not saying that this is why that particular one was targeted, but it's possible.

Is this not the same mosque Anjam choudrey attended?..
vigilante behaviour is never the answer, but people stand by and feel useless as the government does nothing and almost sympathises with the problem at hand.
It was sadly just a matter of time before these acts started to happen.
The country is descending into chaos.
Enoch Powell was right all them years ago, makes you think.

Nothing about the attacker as yet but the act has been described as an act of Islamaphobia so I am guessing it was a non Muslim doing this stupid horrible thing.

Nothing about the attacker as yet but the act has been described as an act of Islamaphobia so I am guessing it was a non Muslim doing this stupid horrible thing.
A phobia is a fear. People do have a fear of Islam and what it brings.
Be interesting to see how the media plays this one.

I do not condone terrorism, hate crimes, racism or any form of so called crusade or jihad. Unfortunately however there are many, many people who are now starting to feel more and more isolated, fear losing their national identity and are boiling with frustration because it is obvious that the scales are not balanced and not enough is being done to address the what is at the heart of these incidents. I do not claim to have the answers. There are people out there, not just in this country but many others as we can see from numerous news reports, who have simply had enough and now feel, however wrongly, that they must take matters into their own hands. Unless the governments, intelligence services, and more importantly society do more to tackle the minority of people who use religion as an excuse and live by the rule that "our religion is true and if you don't believe you must die" then extremism will quickly become a 2 sided situation. I have the right to my opinion (and this is only MY opinion) and, sad to say, I can only see this escalating.

Well you might have to wait longer since I wasnt doing that. I was stating it as an obvious line of thinking that was used by the people who attacked the muslims.

Its going to start happening all over the world now. It happened here in Canada a few months ago and the hate crime in countries is starting to get a bit worse with each attack. People feel helpless that their friends and families are getting killed by islam so they retaliate against the religion no matter how innocent the person is or not. And just an fyi, this mosque has been raided for extremism before so its even more than obvious people dont believe in the government and will defend their country under their own beliefs. Which is ending islam

You'd have to be mentally unstable to do this, of that there is no doubt. There is no justification for moving down innocent people end of the day, however much you despise their religion.

Of course it was inevitable, just surprised it took this long. Of course by doing this you make yourself as bad as the terrorist nutjobs that you revile....

Our great politicians are to blame for this, and should be held accountable, all starting with allowing their country and people to be exposed to radical islamists at their choosing. Great move. Now we hear dickhead Sadiq Khant saying that he'll step up police presence across all mosques. Now if someone had done this to church goers he wouldn't give a toss.

Oh and look, I see a van has driven into police in Champs-Élysées :mad: what a wonderful climate of fear we're currently enjoying :mad:

You'd have to be mentally unstable to do this, of that there is no doubt. There is no justification for moving down innocent people end of the day, however much you despise their religion.

Of course it was inevitable, just surprised it took this long. Of course by doing this you make yourself as bad as the terrorist nutjobs that you revile....

Our great politicians are to blame for this, and should be held accountable, all starting with allowing their country and people to be exposed to radical islamists at their choosing. Great move. Now we hear dickhead Sadiq Khant saying that he'll step up police presence across all mosques. Now if someone had done this to church goers he wouldn't give a toss.

Oh and look, I see a van has driven into police in Champs-Élysées :mad: what a wonderful climate of fear we're currently enjoying :mad:

The cost of buying votes. Putting your own people and their families at risk because of their own selfishness and greed and pretending its because they care about the unfortunate. We all know thats a load of crap because if they cared about them and their country they would invest in safe zones. It would be less straining on the economy with the influx of immigrants, less money for policing, less money spent on financial assistance, less money for everything. And you take some of that money you are saving, get together with the other countries that want to be involved and get it done. But that will never happen because refugee's cant vote for them while in Syria in a safe zone.

Then we talk about the British muslims, Canadian, American...whoever. The politicians dont want to offend that community either because that would cost them hundreds of thousands of votes, if not millions. And this is why we see them always defend them and cater to them. Buying more votes.

I know this isnt all about refugee's, its homegrown too but then again, the media needs to stop reporting on it. But that will never happen because their ratings would suffer and they wouldnt get as much sponsorship deals or government funding to live in their mansions. Someone needs to fund anderson coopers $11,000,000 a year salary afterall

The media are corrupt puppets with their bullshit bias reporting, makes me sick. We all know about American news outlets like the Clown New Network & Nothing But Crap but it's just as bad over here.

Take this incident - the reports were quick to point out his ethnicity (white) and that it was 'a deliberate act of terrorism'.

Any other terror attack they won't be so forthcoming, they tried to protect the Manchester attacker's anonimity until the Americans leaked it, and for London Bridge they tried to downplay the event for several hours until they had no other options :what:

We found out the attacker's identity three days after the event, like we didn't know already. I despise our media's apologetic biased pandering.

Speak of the devil, here comes Sadiq with his copy & paste scripted crap. Something something stand united blah blah bollocks tolerance.

Man he's a c*nt

The cost of buying votes. Putting your own people and their families at risk because of their own selfishness and greed and pretending its because they care about the unfortunate. We all know thats a load of crap because if they cared about them and their country they would invest in safe zones. It would be less straining on the economy with the influx of immigrants, less money for policing, less money spent on financial assistance, less money for everything. And you take some of that money you are saving, get together with the other countries that want to be involved and get it done. But that will never happen because refugee's cant vote for them while in Syria in a safe zone.

Then we talk about the British muslims, Canadian, American...whoever. The politicians dont want to offend that community either because that would cost them hundreds of thousands of votes, if not millions. And this is why we see them always defend them and cater to them. Buying more votes.

I know this isnt all about refugee's, its homegrown too but then again, the media needs to stop reporting on it. But that will never happen because their ratings would suffer and they wouldnt get as much sponsorship deals or government funding to live in their mansions. Someone needs to fund anderson coopers $11,000,000 a year salary afterall
I've actually seen a lot of what you speak of there myself where I live.
Walking to vote the other evening, bearing in mind I live in a decent area, nearly every Asian household had 'vote labour' signs in the windows or in the gardens, years ago before these families moved in this was a majority conservative voting area, now however as the influx of migrants has moved over in waves the switch of power is towards the labour government.
In my view the reason for this is labour are all for multiculturalism, they support those not wanting to work, they are against a nuclear deterrent. Now all these values labour holds are very close to the hearts of the Muslims living here today.
You will also notice Jeremy the human arsehole corbyn was first on the scene of the attack that happened last night, looking out for his votes from the minority, if labour didn't have the ethnic minority vote and that of 18/24 year old social justice warriors then they wouldn't have a chance in hell.
So to sympathise with the Muslim community is a way of keeping them much needed votes secure.

Been watching BBC world service for a bit. They were interviewing witnesses and I got sick of the criticism of the emergency services and how it according to them took them longer to deal with the situation than the other most recent attacks.

Must have missed the bit where it was some kind of competition or cock waving excersise.

Without making light of the situation early this morning I watched a few Muslim witnesses tell the BBC live on air that the man was dragged out of the van and no one hit him. It turns out they ( rightly) kicked the shit out of him.

A man was arrested for taking a baseball bat to a muslim and killing her in Virginia when he confronted her and her friends after driving by them early in the morning after leaving a mosque the article says. She was 17 years old. Now thats gotta be some supremecist crap going on for that to happen

A man was arrested for taking a baseball bat to a muslim and killing her in Virginia when he confronted her and her friends after driving by them early in the morning after leaving a mosque the article says. She was 17 years old. Now thats gotta be some supremecist crap going on for that to happen
By a report from the Virginia police it's been classed as a road rage incident. No race hate crime. The fact the poor victim was of Islamic faith has brought this to light, yet ignored the fact a 'Islamic' terrorist in Paris was found to have a ak47, and explosives in his car, and in mali tourists where murdered by is, all confirmed and not fake news..
In other news, in a u.s study over 1300 children (under a the age of 17) are killed directly from gun crime yearly.
If that alone doesn't alarm people then there is something seriously wrong with society.

There are so many beautiful and caring people out there and also so many evil ones as well.

It does not matter what country or race, good vs evil :(

Every time I watch the news its horrifying.

My sympathy and love goes to all the families and friends that suffer the loss of their loved ones in recent and past horrible attacks.

By a report from the Virginia police it's been classed as a road rage incident. No race hate crime. The fact the poor victim was of Islamic faith has brought this to light, yet ignored the fact a 'Islamic' terrorist in Paris was found to have a ak47, and explosives in his car, and in mali tourists where murdered by is, all confirmed and not fake news..
In other news, in a u.s study over 1300 children (under a the age of 17) are killed directly from gun crime yearly.
If that alone doesn't alarm people then there is something seriously wrong with society.

Depends what news outlet you read. Some say it may be a hate crime some dont mention it. Some have a quote from police who say it wasnt blah blah blah

I wouldnt be surprised if they threw 'muslim' in there because of their own assholish agenda though

There are so many beautiful and caring people out there and also so many evil ones as well.

It does not matter what country or race, good vs evil :(

Every time I watch the news its horrifying.

My sympathy and love goes to all the families and friends that suffer the loss of their loved ones in recent and past horrible attacks.

I think you might be the last nice person on earth :oops: Im having a hard time finding them this day and age

Depends what news outlet you read. Some say it may be a hate crime some dont mention it. Some have a quote from police who say it wasnt blah blah blah

I wouldnt be surprised if they threw 'muslim' in there because of their own assholish agenda though
It's from the Virginia police. Can't get more official than that.
Yet as it's a Muslim that had this atrocity happen to then its big news. Wonder how many other people in the usa have been murdered today?..
don't see that big news.

It's from the Virginia police. Can't get more official than that.
Yet as it's a Muslim that had this atrocity happen to then its big news. Wonder how many other people in the usa have been murdered today?..
don't see that big news.

Of course not. It doesnt fit their liberal agenda to post such.

I think you might be the last nice person on earth :oops: Im having a hard time finding them this day and age

That's a lovely thing to say :)

I love peace and happiness and I am usually the peace maker and resolver in my family and friends lol

If we look at other news that is not mentioned enough because of all the terror that has to be news first.

There are so many heroes, rescuers, nurses, doctors etc that are true to their job and have a heart of gold.

Sadly we don't hear the good stories enough :(

Of course not. It doesnt fit their liberal agenda to post such.
My apologies if I come across hostile.
That's not at all my intention.
But as a hard working British man I've had enough, the media are all over this, like it's something so shocking. Obviously people will fight back as our government do nothing, just like jo cox who was tradically murdered, that was bigger news than lee rigby getting decapitated in the streets of our capital in the name of Islam.
Tommy Robinson getting blamed for inciting hatred, yet not one person can tell you where hatred or race was involved.
The country is in a massive mess due to solely immigration and trying to force together a belief that doesn't fit here with the British way of life.
Look at Enoch Powell years ago 'rivers of blood'
It's what's starting to happen now here where I live.
I'm no white supremacist by no means, no racist. But fact and logic and personal experience of Islam in the uk prove it is not and never will be compatible.
Saudi Arabia...a Christian isn't legally aloud to practice there religion in public...not one single Christian church in there country, yet in London there is over 500 mosques...
and the London mayor now wants to up policing for mosques...
The problem is facing the country head on, yet everyone ignores it.
It's shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back