London Bridge Stabbings - Suspected Terror Attack

Reading elsewhere.

Shots fired.
Bodies everywhere.
Car rams crowd.
Shots everywhere.

These just tweets and stuff. Nout official as yet.

They should all just hug it out and love and peace will prevail!

Sounds like a mass attack from different angles. Van mowing down people and right around the corner men attacking citizens and stabbing them. And reports of gunfire.

That mental illness sure must be spreading through the air and only in certain religions

It - it surely can't be the 'religion of peace' again? No, no way. I refuse to believe it. :rolleyes:

I'd be rather surprised if it weren't, unless you mean the Amish?

This is happening at every turn now. I don't believe multi-culturalism and diversity entailed allowing fanatical nutjobs free reign to terrorize at their leisure. Obviously vetting was not quite as good as we'd hoped, and that everyone with a cock & bull story would be thrown the red carpet.

We'll be told that these people were being monitored, but that's no good. These attacks are happening at the drop of a hat, how do you control that?

Reports of at least 2 incidents.

Van rams crowd. Guys jump out and start stabbing people with long blades.

Shooting heard all over.

Bombs at train stations.

Armed response units at different sites.

Reuter quotes witness who has seen three people with "throat cut" at London Bridge.

Reports of other incidents happening now.

Looks like its gonna be a long night.

are you sure it wasnt a car accident?

Are you sure the men carrying large knives werent chefs that slipped on the floor and accidentally stabbed that waitress in the neck and then flipped the other way and stabbed the other guy in the back?

are you sure it wasnt a car accident?

Are you sure the men carrying large knives werent chefs that slipped on the floor and accidentally stabbed that waitress in the neck and then flipped the other way and stabbed the other guy in the back?

My bad. Those police jogging at seemingly no one with their BATONS must be a dab hand at car repairs!

My bad. Those police jogging at seemingly no one with their BATONS must be a dab hand at car repairs!

They are happy as Morris Dancers & about as much use.
They know they will make fortunes from Overtime whilst searching social media for people having a pop at Islam.

And as Mr Khan has already comforted the public by telling them that they should and will get used to this kind of thing, Its back to tea n biscuits innit.

Nothing to See Here, Move Along Please.

They are happy as Morris Dancers & about as much use.
They know they will make fortunes from Overtime whilst searching social media for people having a pop at Islam.

And as Mr Khan has already comforted the public by telling them that they should and will get used to this kind of thing, Its back to tea n biscuits innit.

Nothing to See Here, Move Along Please.

Good old Sadiq. After all, it is he who said that terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city, and he's London Mayor. Things not going too well under his watch are they?....or maybe just going 'as expected' according to him.

I don't imagine he'll lose too much sleep tonight.

Good old Sadiq. After all, it is he who said that terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city, and he's London Mayor. Things not going too well under his watch are they?....or maybe just going 'as expected' according to him.

He should resign TBH.

"Believed to be terrorism"

PM: "Treating as potential act of terror"

Sigh. Remember when news outlets weren't afraid to call a terror attack just that, without fear of 'upsetting' a demographic?

Still, T May will hold a Cobra meeting tomorrow, because the last one was so effective. I feel safer already.

Eye witness report stated van drove into people and hit a wall at London Bridge, 3 men jumped out and started stabbing people. They are calling it a suspected terror attack. Regardless of who done it I'd say it's definitely a terror attack. I feel sorry for the UK you guys are getting an awful doing over lately. Hope they catch the bastards soon. Jesus can't turn the telly on without seeing new horror occurring. Terrible days indeed.

Update: BBC News confirming that it was a terror attack which is no surprise

There was a caller on the BBC just a while ago that said he filmed the van crash into people, Then guys jump out and start stabbing people, Then they ran down the road shouting "This is for Allah", He said he had sent the footage to the BBC.

We will never see that video.

Lots of witnesses to stabbings.
Lots of witnesses of gun fire.

It is terror.

They can not blame this on some nut acting alone.
Apparently 5 on the run.

It will be interesting to see what BS they come up with when they are happy with the narrative.

Those who don't believe shall be conquered. Just like in the old days... was that the Middle Ages.... Holy wars.
Honestly I don't know how we are going to fight this.

Bastards. Just watching it all on BBC News channel.

Shocked and gutted for those innocent people involved. Must be traumatic wanting to help the stabbed victims and watching it happen, but powerless to help against several people wealding knives.

I just hope my family don't realise I use London Bridge Station and cross London Bridge to get to the pub for my darts matches in the evenings as I fear they will try and stop me going! I know this shit happens, but I refuse to give in and change my lifestyle for these terrorist bastards.

Bastards. Just watching it all on BBC News channel.

Shocked and gutted for those innocent people involved. Must be traumatic wanting to help the stabbed victims and watching it happen, but powerless to help against several people wealding knives.

I just hope my family don't realise I use London Bridge Station and cross London Bridge to get to the pub for my darts matches in the evenings as I fear they will try and stop me going! I know this shit happens, but I refuse to give in and change my lifestyle for these terrorist bastards.

It sure hits close to home when you drive right by where it happens. Here in Canada, we just see it on tv (aside from the ottawa attack but still only saw it on tv) so it kind of feels like a movie or something. It would be mind blowing to be near this or even see this happen let alone experience it.

Id probably get killed though cause if they came towards my area id try and kick them in the balls

Prepare for the pointless vigil's to come, the talk of we won't be beaten by this (we have been for years) and absolutely zero talk about why it happens...islam
It's actually become normal now to check the news and see a terror attack in the uk, or should I say 'another attack by Muslims' because if we are all honest that's exactly what it is.
Wasn't those pesky radical Christian's was it?... or perhaps those radicalised mormons?..no!!!.
The religion of peace again rears its hideous head.

You know mate, the scary part is that now it's become absolutely normal, if that doesn't darken every decent living persons heart then we are finished.
You have a Islamist sympathiser as our capitals mayor.
It's hard work even watching the news with the politically correct bullshit. Why don't they just report the facts, you know the actual news.
Despite what they tell you people are not carrying on as normal, people are afraid in their own country.
Draw your own conclusions to the cause of these fears.

Well the only good thing is that all 3 scumbags were riddled with bullets by the Police and can now settle down to their 72 nine year-old virgins or whatever perverse fantasy their koranic brainwashing promises them.

It is not a comfortable statement, but as long as we (and any other Western nation) have large Islamic populations and allow them entry this is always going to happen, in perpetuity. Part of the solution would be a Trump-esque travel ban, but you cannot make non-PC suggestions in Europe, as the feelings of the professional umbrage-taking brigade are far more important here than innocent lives.

You know mate, the scary part is that now it's become absolutely normal, if that doesn't darken every decent living persons heart then we are finished.
You have a Islamist sympathiser as our capitals mayor.
It's hard work even watching the news with the politically correct bullshit. Why don't they just report the facts, you know the actual news.
Despite what they tell you people are not carrying on as normal, people are afraid in their own country.
Draw your own conclusions to the cause of these fears.

Unfortunately when we are exposed repeatedly to something,no matter how horrid,we become slightly numb to it eventually. Yes,there will always be some anger and upset,but once something happens often then it is almost to be expected. What we where horrified about 30 years ago we are now quite passive about.
I was at London Bridge yesterday afternoon going to and from Guys.

We're in for years of this unfortunately, it's being instilled in future generations with things like faith schools. Can you imagine anything so fucking ridiculous and divisive? Kids being sent to a different school based on the delusion of their parents? What do the Government think that's going to achieve?

I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened in Birmingham yet, but then again you don't shit on your own doorstep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back