Explosions in Manchester

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
At the arena where Ariana Grande was performing there were explosions and a number of fatalities.

They arent calling it a terrorist attack yet but the police are calling it a "serious incident" as I assume they want to gather details first.

:(

There are people on social media claiming "nail bomb" and seeing people being killed near the box office.

This video shows a man sat in his car waiting for his girlfriend and you can see and hear an explosion at 7 seconds

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

As a parent I am hurting inside for all of the children. May my god please hold them in the palm of his hand. i pray for Manchester tonight that they may stay strong. No words can describe the sickness that has just happened.

manchester my heart is with you.

Manchester arena: incident took place outside the arena in a public space - cnn reporting that a suicide bomber caused the incident.

It appears that the people of Manchester are pulling out all the stops to feed and shelter all of those stuck in the town. Take away shops giving out free food and drinks.
I've seen frantic twitter posts asking if anyone has seen this person and that person.

Yes, I've been up watching this, the latest example of that perversion of a cult in religion's clothing. I did guess it was a suicide attack as it was obviously timed to cause maximum fatalities when the lobby was full of people as the concert ended so couldn't likely have been a remote detonation.

Poor kids, they could've been any of ours RIP.

Now we'll have all the idiot 'religious and community leaders' spewing out all the usual sugary caveats about 'cohesion' and 'calm' and copious use of a term that literally makes me puke, 'good muslims'. And then it'll happen again next week/month whenever.

Sympathy to all those impacted by this awful, cowardly attack.

Can you imagine how you would feel if your kids had happily gone off to a concert only to have this traumatising incident take place?

Whoever masterminded this is truly a sick, evil bastard.

Utter piece of filth that did this. The religion of peace? Only when we see hundreds of thousands of Muslims finally on the streets giving a mass demonstration against those that do these atrocities in the name of their religion. Still waiting for it.

I am at a loss for words. Such a cowardly attack to target children. According to the news it was a suicide bomber. Pity the S.O.B. is dead as I am sure there are many people who would want a few minutes alone with him. Very very sad. You can't even take your children out to an event any more.

I feel so, so sorry for anyone this has affected in any way, shape or form, truly sickening, no amount of words or sympathy can ever make this even slightly better.

I pray nothing ever comes close to hurting my children in general, I would scoure the Earth until I found the dirty bastards responsible and repay with the most Medieval forms of torture and the longest drawn out slow death ever know to mankind!

Pure sickening mindless EVIL!

Look at the riotous response from the police chief, he looks like a cuckolded nerd that looks like he lost his library membership. A nice, polite, quiet and considerate statement from those tasked with protecting our streets, and I have no doubt that terrorists are quaking at the response.

We will also get our leaders telling everyone to just go about our normal business, that diversity is our strength & that the perpetrator was probably mentally ill and simply 'inspired' by ISIS. You'll get a few celebrities making heart-shaped gestures with their hands and that mentioning that the killer was muslim or islamic fanatic makes you racist by default.

These cowards took a step too far when they started targetting children, but if that doesn't invoke a stronger response then they would have achieved their aim, and 'won' :mad:

My heart goes out to all those parents desperately waiting on news of their children, some who will never return, I know 2 girls who were there last night, and the hour after the news broke until I found out they were safe (terrified, but safe) was one of the longest in my life. They aren't my kids but have known both since they were 5 (18 now) and know how I was feeling, I can't imagine how parents are feeling who have no news as yet, or even worse, those who have found out their child isn't coming home :(.

What is the world coming to when you can't send your kids to a concert without fearing some sick cunt might blow them up.

I have wondered for some time when the UK would become a target, it was just a matter of time but this is just heinous, any target is just barbaric but it always seem so much more horrific when the targets are children - what sort of mind thinks this is acceptable?

My heart goes out to all those affected - I hate these news stories, army service in Iraq brings home images of the unimaginable and the impact it has on those affected for years to come.

Last edited:
Just don't say anything negative as the Chief Of Police Manchester has just been on the news to devote most of his statement to 'tolerance and hate control' and has urged the 'diverse communities to report any hate crimes' which in the UK can be looking at somebody the wrong way if they're not British. And of course the various religious stooges have been on with the same message, that message which did so much good last time, and the atrocity before that and the atrocity before that.....:(

Just don't say anything negative as the Chief Of Police Manchester has just been on the news to devote most of his statement to 'tolerance and hate control' and has urged the 'diverse communities to report any hate crimes' which in the UK can be looking at somebody the wrong way if they're not British. And of course the various religious stooges have been on with the same message, that message which did so much good last time, and the atrocity before that and the atrocity before that.....:(

Im not going to turn this into a trump argument in here so if anyone wants to respond in an argumentative way, I wont respond unless you quote me and take it to the trump thread.

I just want to say quickly this is why I dont blame trump for some of his policies wanting to profile people. What they are doing now with the its okay people love and hug each other and hold hands and diversity will set you free crap isnt working now is it. Time after time after time after time, schools, concerts malls are being shot up by these people. This person was on the FBI watch list 6 years ago. Why did they drop it? Scared that they are racial profiling?

Tell the parents to just hug out see how it goes.

This scum of the earth have been targeting children for a long time, they dont care who gets in their way in their drive to a " pure " society governed by their warped interpretation of their holy book.

A parent takes their child to a concert, a birthday gift, a Christmas gift, and because ISIS says that music is the work of the devil, they are targets. Putin is right, wipe them out, its all they deserve and lets hope they are hastened on their journey to paradise by US/UK/Russian bombs.

Jeremy Corbyn, do you still think the way forward is to negotiate with these murderous scum?

I was watching a slot stream earlier today when it was just announced that the person that detonated the bomb was British born.

Very naively, the "lefty luvvies" called everybody that earlier in the stream said that they are Muslim scum etc were racist, didn't know what they were talking about etc.

Little did they know that he was a Muslim after all. He was probably radicalised at their place of "prayer".

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back