change of name

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Changing my name by depoll. spinshit

This gambling business is a joke, cannot win shit and if I do I normally have a bonus to juggle

is every one else on the same level or had any luck?

If this wanker next door does stop banging than I going to bang them with a something heavy, what a noise there making

Changing my name by depoll. spinshit

This gambling business is a joke, cannot win shit and if I do I normally have a bonus to juggle

is every one else on the same level or had any luck?

If this wanker next door does stop banging than I going to bang them with a something heavy, what a noise there making

Probably the best run of luck and big wins I have ever had, which is nice as I am only a low roller and already up £1,500+ in the last 7 days. I don't mean to boast, but I am genuinely chuffed at my turnaround. I know I am due a bad spell at some point, I just hope I enjoy the play time I get with it and don't feel bad about losing.

Yes, in all seriousness, I do feel bad for the people not having the kind of luck I have had lately, but I know I have gone through baron spells and hardship as well. The only comfort I can offer is that the wins are out there still, it is just unfortunate the wins haven't come to you.

Probably the best run of luck and big wins I have ever had, which is nice as I am only a low roller and already up £1,500+ in the last 7 days. I don't mean to boast, but I am genuinely chuffed at my turnaround. I know I am due a bad spell at some point, I just hope I enjoy the play time I get with it and don't feel bad about losing.

Yes, in all seriousness, I do feel bad for the people not having the kind of luck I have had lately, but I know I have gone through baron spells and hardship as well. The only comfort I can offer is that the wins are out there still, it is just unfortunate the wins haven't come to you.

Nice one, All I can say is do not go silly, as they will eat it and more, I am a season gambler and know when things are not right or changed, and I can say in recent ears I have noticed a big differences

Treat your self to something, do not go plugging back in

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back