A journey through vocal Trance

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Hey all,

I used to spend a lot of time mixing music and I also used to be a DJ in a local nightclub on Saturday eve's. (When I was still a bit younger). :D
A good while ago I uploaded one of my mixes on Soundcloud and I just wanted to share it here.
Obviously you have to like the music style to even appreciate the mix. ;)

It's a vocal trance mix which is very laid back and relaxing.

Have a listen if you want and if you like it I can provide you with a free copy of course. :);)

I have about 60 mixes with mixed music styles.

Mostly dance and trance but I also have a few 80's and 90's classic mixes.

All home made! :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hope some may enjoy this. ;)

Hey all,

I used to spend a lot of time mixing music and I also used to be a DJ in a local nightclub on Saturday eve's. (When I was still a bit younger). :D
A good while ago I uploaded one of my mixes on Soundcloud and I just wanted to share it here.
Obviously you have to like the music style to even appreciate the mix. ;)

It's a vocal trance mix which is very laid back and relaxing.

Have a listen if you want and if you like it I can provide you with a free copy of course. :);)

I have about 60 mixes with mixed music styles.

Mostly dance and trance but I also have a few 80's and 90's classic mixes.

All home made! :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hope some may enjoy this. ;)

You Dutch and you're awesome Trance & Techno Music, you disgust me...

Since a young age I have always loved this Genre, and I play the Keyboard myself since 10yrs of age. But I have never got into the DJ, Mixing scene. DJ'ing seems complicated to me...I simply like to make my own music, way easier :)

I bought my 1st synthesizer about 4 years ago, and a few weeks later the speakers on my laptop gave way, and also the HDMI port on my laptop, so I couldn't even try out my Synth through the TV sound...At this point I was going to start taking my Music Compositions more seriously....4 years later and I still haven't been able to afford a new laptop (If only I stopped gambling and started to save :rolleyes: ). So it's still sitting in it's box unused :(

I use Digital Audio Workstations, Fruity Loops to be exact.

Anyway, I am bookmarking this page for later as my father just came in with some beer 10 minutes into the track, so I am going to spend the day with him; I will definitely finish it in the next couple of days.

EDIT: And yes, probably not much love for this Genre on here....Everyone strikes me as into their rock, and generally speaking those people have gripes with Dance/Trance/Techno...I just love and respect all genres as a music lover.

Weird thing is I love many different music styles but dance & trance will always be my favourites.
However I love 80's and 90's rock music and on certain days I love to play everything from Nirvana to System of a Down and from Guns 'n Roses to Roxy Music. ;):D

But yeah mixing is still one of my big hobbies and if I ever win a big amount on a slot I would love to replace my current turntables and mixers...They still do the job but an upgrade would be nice...
I don't spend much time on it anymore because of a full time job and a family life after... :)

But my love for mixing & DJ ing will always last. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back