Cool t-shirt i stumbled upon

Gambling Scout

Banned User : silly spammer person
Hello people.
I was browsing teespring and saw a great t-shirt that you can buy today. Check it here
*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people.
I was browsing teespring and saw a great t-shirt that you can buy today. Check it here
*snip*

I think this is spam...Wah...there are strict rules on this forum....you might wanna check with CMeister himself ...

Reported

Last edited by a moderator:
So where's this great t-shirt then :confused:

This is spammier than Spammus McSpam drowning in a pool of spam at a spam convention

This is spammier than Spammus McSpam drowning in a pool of spam at a spam convention On his way back from spamalot!!

How about you just click the link... Or don't, maybe you will get plenty of malware and ransomware...

How about you read the rules of this forum....before posting....
Anyway you've been reported...so unless you have some real gambling questions, insights etc....

This is spammier than Spammus McSpam drowning in a pool of spam at a spam convention On his way back from spamalot!!

This is spammier than Spammus McSpam drowning in a pool of spam at a spam convention On his way back from spamalot having stopped at the Spam shop earlier that day

This guy already know what he's doing. Bryan have removed one thread with links already. Now he's back and in a time the mods isn't here.
Don't check the link ;)

Bye Mr Spamhole!

This is spammier than Spammus McSpam drowning in a pool of spam at a spam convention On his way back from spamalot having stopped at the Spam shop earlier that day

This is spammier than Spammus McSpam drowning in a pool of spam at a spam convention. On his way back from spamalot having stopped at the Spam shop earlier that day where he bought 12 cans of spam, 2 loaves of wonder spam, and a bottle of spam cleaner.

And do you really think anyone from this forum will buy that t shirt with your douchebag attitude right now.

...even after you've been warned...

Enjoy

Attachments

• trackback-spam.jpg
    trackback-spam.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back