Tattoo Fixers !!

I know....Goatwack had a sort a ring to it, I couldn't help it.

Anyhoo sure you can save the jokes after you've seen my episode

Damn, that is sick!! Leave the goat's ring alone!!! :eek:

What date in January? I always admire a good tattoo (and laugh at the bad ones!!!)

Nobody has asked the obvious - WHERE is this tattoo located? ;)

I know I haven't asked, but boy have I thought about it! I have also thought about asking for pictures, but didn't want to come across as potentially sounding pervy!!! :D

Regardless of where it is, I do think tat's are artistic and nice to look at (if not daft or silly!). Unfortunately asking certain questions via an online forum can be misconstrued and interpreted wrongly. However, I am the first to admit to a pervy sense of humour, so probably not safe me asking the above questions!!! :p

I know I haven't asked, but boy have I thought about it! I have also thought about asking for pictures, but didn't want to come across as potentially sounding pervy!!! :D

Regardless of where it is, I do think tat's are artistic and nice to look at (if not daft or silly!). Unfortunately asking certain questions via an online forum can be misconstrued and interpreted wrongly. However, I am the first to admit to a pervy sense of humour, so probably not safe me asking the above questions!!! :p

Nothing pervy about that whatsoever Richy.

Rest easy :eek::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back