Cheltenham

PNEFOREVER2

Dormant account
Anyone got any bets on for Cheltenham today?

I'll be brave and post mine lol. I always put 1 to win and 1 each way.

1:30pm- Douvan (2/1) Velvet Maker (EW 80/1)
2:05pm- Vibrato Valtat (5/1) Three Kingdoms (EW 22/1)
2:40pm- Pendra (15/2) Mendip Express (EW 16/1)
3:20pm- Jezki (9/2) Arctic Fire (EW 16/1)
4:00pm- Annie Power (4/6) Emily Gray (EW 66/1)
4:40pm- Sego Success (5/1) Perfect Gentleman (EW 12/1)

Yeah great result.

I also had an offer from 32Red saying that if I made my first bet with them (max £10) on a horse trained by Willie Mullins (who was 1/20 to get 1 - he has 3 or 4 fave's today) winning they'd increase the odds to 3/1 though the winnings from the increased odds come as free bets.

So as Douvan is a horse of his that bet's come in too, happy days.

Sure I just saw a tv advert starring Jeremy Kyle for racing uk? I'm sure he had a gambling addiction, somewhat inappropriate.

Kyle owns a few horses but not sure if he gambles still or not.

Took the 18/1 special on the Mullins 4 hotpots.First two in so its fingers crossed.
Just thought it was a massive price.

As an ex manager of a bookies i just love to see their satchels empty lol.

Only other bet is a small each way on Thomas Crapper in the last at 9/1.

Today again just showed that you just cannot underestimate the power that the Willie Mullins yard has.
To have the 1st and 2nd in the 1st race,the first 3 home in the Champion hurdle and if Annie Power had not fallen when cantering up until the last i am quite sure he would have had another 1,2.
Annie Powers fall cost me a nice collect of 925 euro but that's racing.I did end up with a small profit of 93 euro so i am not complaining.

Tomorrow is another day and Mullins must have chances again and if you fancy any of his then at least they are better priced.
As for the big race tomorrow not sure if Sprinte Sacre is back to anywhere near his best after injury but the 7/2 on offer would be like buying money if he is.Too big a price for me to miss so i will take that chance and have a decent bet.
Ruby and Mullins in the first again at 7/2 for me and finally in the bumper it is a tough tough race but a good friend of mine told me to have a few quid ew on a horse called General Princible at 16/1.

1.30 - Windsor Park
2.05 - Southfield Theatre
2.40 - Baradari
3.20 - Sire De Grugy
4.00 - Sire Collonges
4.40 - Gwencily Berbas + Qualando
5.15 - Vigil

Let's do this guys. Gl if you betting

Hey thebigs I remember another thread from years ago about a certain bookmaker. I don't know if its the one you used to work for but if it is geez no wonder you left mate, they are the most pathetic bookies online (and that is saying something). Their name sounds like something you might do to water.......

1.30 - Windsor Park
2.05 - Southfield Theatre
2.40 - Baradari
3.20 - Sire De Grugy
4.00 - Sire Collonges
4.40 - Gwencily Berbas + Qualando
5.15 - Vigil

Let's do this guys. Gl if you betting

Hey thebigs I remember another thread from years ago about a certain bookmaker. I don't know if its the one you used to work for but if it is geez no wonder you left mate, they are the most pathetic bookies online (and that is saying something). Their name sounds like something you might do to water.......

It was the greatest bookmakers ever....NOT Boylesports

It was the greatest bookmakers ever

That would be a reasonably close tie between paddy power and pinnacle sports. In terms of pure bookmaking I would give it to pinnacle but in terms of overall putting the customer first I give it to paddy. Neither of them can be beaten.

Boylesports yes - they are beyond pathetic.

It worked for me yesterday so try again, here's what I am on for Thursday

1.30 - Vautour
2.05 - Big Easy
2.40 - Johns Spirit
3.20 - Whisper
4.00 - Filbert
4.00 - Bobcatbilly
4.40 - The Package
4.40 - Benbens

I had the first three of Walsh/Mullins on the 1st Day, wouldnt back Annie Power after she ruined my Cheltenham last year and I am glad I left her out. Don Poli and Moon Racer both did me good turns on day two, day three wasnt so good, backed Vatour and that was my only winner, but really looking forward to Road to Riches tomorrow, I think it will run a massive race.

I am now literally grinning like an idiot :D Made a deposit earlier today at Paddy Power, and to my surprise got a € 20 free bet on horses.
Only term was to use it only on one horse. Mind you, I never bet on horses, or hounds or whatever before.
Anyway, went to next race, found a nice name Peace & Co, put the freebet on it and watched the race live. Man, this is really edge of your seat stuff,
never again :D And my champion won :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Give him a carrot for me...

cheltenham hehe.jpg

Good Luck

Anyone got any bets on for Cheltenham today?

I'll be brave and post mine lol. I always put 1 to win and 1 each way.

1:30pm- Douvan (2/1) Velvet Maker (EW 80/1)
2:05pm- Vibrato Valtat (5/1) Three Kingdoms (EW 22/1)
2:40pm- Pendra (15/2) Mendip Express (EW 16/1)
3:20pm- Jezki (9/2) Arctic Fire (EW 16/1)
4:00pm- Annie Power (4/6) Emily Gray (EW 66/1)
4:40pm- Sego Success (5/1) Perfect Gentleman (EW 12/1)

Good luck on your selection

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back