Bets refunded

wigan rl

Last night i put a few bets on which all was refunded i'll try my best to explain cause i don't want to come across like oh i've been screwed over bad

Adrian Lewis played Dennis Smith in the World Darts Championship 1st round

1st bet I bett Lewis to win the 1st set 3-0 which he did all fine got paid out

2nd bet the match was 1-0 sets 2-0 up in the 2nd to Lewis it was a real blood bath Smith couldn't hit anything so i put a bet on inplay next leg first 3 darts score 90-100

3rd bet Lewis won the 2nd set 3-0 so i bet Lewis to win next set 3-0 (he was throwing 1st so only had to break throw once which in Smiths case last night was a piece of piss)

The 3rd set started lewis 1st 3 darts was 95 and he won the last set 3-0

I checked my account the 2nd bet was refunded live chat wasn't on so i rang them the woman said you put the bet for the 4th leg in the 2nd set so i said ok maybe a mistake on my part (when i put this on lewis was on 41 Smith was on 284 or around that Lewis was 1/250 to win the leg so a 4th leg wasn't going to happen)

Now i looked at my other bet and it said Lewis to win the 4th set 3-0 i'm thinking here we go so rang them back the woman had a chat with someone and said due an error that market shouldn't have been up there all we can do is refund your bets and offer you a £10 free bet to which i said no thanks i'm taking my money out and closing my account

Now i'm not just someone who bets now and again on sports i bet most days a week the money involved 2nd bet £42 and 3rd bet £100 (not including stake)

Am i being hard done by or not? It's not a matter about the money it's the fact they know what i was betting on and didn't try and sort something out

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back