Did we have some ManU Fans on Board ??

I have a yogurt tube with 4oz of ear wax. I usually polish my banisters with this amount every 6 months which produces a terrific sheen. Alternately it is more than enough to buff up the average family saloon twice per year.
Serious offers only

I have a yogurt tube with 4oz of ear wax. I usually polish my banisters with this amount every 6 months which produces a terrific sheen. Alternately it is more than enough to buff up the average family saloon twice per year.
Serious offers only

I'm an excellent haggler. Will you take £340 for it?

Thanks in advance

I'm an excellent haggler. Will you take £340 for it?

Thanks in advance

Funnily enough "Haggling" is the correct term for the extraction of ear wax :thumbsup:

I would have to consult my two daughters on the price as they occasionally contribute to the pot when they pop round seeking money

Funnily enough "Haggling" is the correct term for the extraction of ear wax :thumbsup:

I would have to consult my two daughters on the price as they occasionally contribute to the pot when they pop round seeking money

You're a tough one aren't you. Ok, £400 no return

Can you believe it, my XBox won't connect to XBox Live. Which brings me to....

XBox One S for sale, looking for quick sale as it's being a c*nt. £20 to any man (or woman....or 74 other genders) that picks it up in the next ten minutes before I change my mind :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back