Congratz ManU for Winnig the UEFA Europa League 2017 / 18

To be honest it was a very disappointing final.
Expected far more from Ajax who have played some amazing games this year in the Europa League.
Mainly at home tho,it seems to play on foreign soil is a big difference.

Did bet for a 2-1 win for Ajax for 7/1, 25 Euro's.
Ah well,better next time. ;)

Congratz ManU for Winnig the UEFA Europa League 2017 / 18

Well Played !!!

They join Chelsea as the only the second English club to have won UEFA Cup/Europa League, European Cup (aka not necessarily-champions league) and the now defunct Cup Winner's Cup.

To be honest it was a very disappointing final.
Expected far more from Ajax who have played some amazing games this year in the Europa League.
Mainly at home tho,it seems to play on foreign soil is a big difference.

Did bet for a 2-1 win for Ajax for 7/1, 25 Euro's.
Ah well,better next time. ;)

I expected a much better Rush & Kick Football Game too -.- like a 2:2 after 90min and then till the Penaltys but thats Football you never know what can happens ;)

In that kind of words I rember in Glory my Team ALEMANNIA AACHEN (today 4th Legaue -.-) has beaten BAYERN MUNICH twice in the German DFB Pokal (I was on of the 17600 in the Stadium)

If you like Football watch this --->

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I expected a much better Rush & Kick Football Game too -.- like a 2:2 after 90min and then till the Penaltys but thats Football you never know what can happens ;)

In that kind of words I rember in Glory my Team ALEMANNIA AACHEN (today 4th Legaue -.-) has beaten BAYERN MUNICH twice in the German DFB Pokal (I was on of the 17600 in the Stadium)

If you like Football watch this --->

I support Alemannia too..
Shame they now play Regionalliga..
They are too good to be in there,I hope they will make it back to the 3th Bundesliga at least..
They had a good season,shame of the 9 points penalty.. :(

I support Alemannia too..
Shame they now play Regionalliga..
They are too good to be in there,I hope they will make it back to the 3th Bundesliga at least..
They had a good season,shame of the 9 points penalty.. :(

What happend about that club is :( I <3 and support this Club since i started playing Football 1989 ... And over the last 10 Years People who are onyl thinking about their own Profit/ get more Money in their own Bankaccount and were not in <3 with that Club have done what it is today , i getting tears in my eyes when i m thinking/writing about that so back to Topic....aber eins, aber eins, das bleibt bestimmt.....

ALEMANNIA AACHEN WIRD NICHT UNTER GEHN !!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back