Fantasy Football Manager

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Well guys,

The new season is nearing again and at this time we start our annual fantasy manager league at work.
We have a great group and the competition always is fierce. :):D
Last year I won manager of the month twice and ended third overall in a group with 56 people.
So won a nice amount of Euro's as we all pay in €20.00 for the season.

Just made my first "early" blueprint of the team I want.
It is gonna be hard with only £100.000.000 to spend. :D

So here is my team thusfar which will be changed a lot in the course of the next few weeks I suppose.
Transfer window is still open so a lot can still change.

Leprechaun United '74

Untitled.jpg

Its a shame that it would be too complicated for us to have our own competition here. :(
I will wait for a few weeks before I put my team together due to transfers.

You're right, it should be easy to do and I'm sure enough members would do it. The obvious stumbling block is pooling funds for the prize etc which would require a lot of organizing.

Still, there's always Gilette Soccer Saturday. I've got a whole season to bag the £250K prize! It's mine this year for sure! :cool:

Its a shame that it would be too complicated for us to have our own competition here. :(
I will wait for a few weeks before I put my team together due to transfers.

Yeah I just made a quick team for now.
You can change it unlimited until the start of the first round on August 13th. :thumbsup:

And I was thinking of setting up a CM competition too..
I am sure there is a way to hold the funds from all participants.. :)
But yeah I agree,it would take some planning to get it going. :cool:

You're right, it should be easy to do and I'm sure enough members would do it. The obvious stumbling block is pooling funds for the prize etc which would require a lot of organizing.

Still, there's always Gilette Soccer Saturday. I've got a whole season to bag the £250K prize! It's mine this year for sure! :cool:

It would in deed. But we could do it just for fun by keeping our own scores and posting our totals each week :)

Yeah I just made a quick team for now.
You can change it unlimited until the start of the first round on August 13th. :thumbsup:

And I was thinking of setting up a CM competition too..
I am sure there is a way to hold the funds from all participants.. :)
But yeah I agree,it would take some planning to get it going. :cool:

You da man :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back