The 2016/2017 football season predictor thread

geordiecolin

Banned for being a troll and disrespecting admin
PABnononaccred
Now that the Euro finals are over it is time for those overpaid lummoxes to begin training and get those summer toxins out of their systems.
How do you think your teams will do this season and what are your predictions for winning titles and relegation's?

Here are my thoughts on the coming football season.

UEFA Champions - Borussia Dortmund

Europa league- Who cares? :eek:

Premier Division

Winners-Manchester United- Unfortunately
Runners up - Chelsea
3rd- West Ham
4th-Arsenal
5th- Spurs

Relegated:-

Sunderland
Bournemouth
Swansea

Most shocking season- Man City

Championship:

Winners - Newcastle United

Promoted- Wolves and Leeds

Divvies 1 promotion:

Winners -Sheffield United
MK Dons and Coventry

Relegation:
Chesterfield,Southend, Fleetwood.

Divvies 2
Winners- Portsmouth
promoted - Carlisle ,Blackpool

Relegated:
Crawley, Morecambe, Yeovil

FA Cup- Lets say Newcastle :D

Fizzy pop cup- West Ham

Now that the Euro finals are over it is time for those overpaid lummoxes to begin training and get those summer toxins out of their systems.
How do you think your teams will do this season and what are your predictions for winning titles and relegation's?

Premier Division

Runners up - Chelsea
3rd- West Ham
4th-Arsenal
5th- Spurs

Sunderland
Bournemouth
Swansea

Championship:

Divvies 1 promotion:

MK Dons and Coventry

Relegation:

Divvies 2
Winners- Portsmouth

Fizzy pop cup- West Ham

Don't think Man U this season. Most likely Chelsea or even (gulp) Arsenal. Man City to finish fourth and Leicester to table 15th or so.

Bournemouth, Boro & Sunderland to go down.

Newcastle to finish second, probably Derby/ Cardiff winners. Villa to get relegated :eek:

That's my prediction thus far!

Well, after Leicester were the big shocker last season I am predicting Sam Alladyce called up for England Job, Giggs to takeover and Sunderland to win the EPL!

Hmm, maybe not!

Don't think Man U this season. Most likely Chelsea or even (gulp) Arsenal. Man City to finish fourth and Leicester to table 15th or so.

Bournemouth, Boro & Sunderland to go down.

Newcastle to finish second, probably Derby/ Cardiff winners. Villa to get relegated :eek:

That's my prediction thus far!

I think that Man U have gone through a transition and they have a great manager who will motivate them again. I can see West Ham becoming dominant in the transfer market with their free pass to riches given to them by this government re the stadium deal- I think it was a shockingly bad deal that West Ham must be over the moon about.
Allardyce leaving will really scupper Sunderland's chances of staying up and Bournemouth and Boro may not be able to keep up with the big boys.

Leicester was a fluke last year I think. They got off to a great start while all of the others kept losing too many games and that momentum kept them going.
The Toon will win the Championship with over 100 points :D

Wolves - Promoted! - Only if we can drag our players out of our local bars a bit earlier than Saturday Mornings :p
If that Chinese billionaire takes over this week then I can see some very heavy investment in players.
I recall that when I was a lad Wolves had the most spectacular ground in England besides Wembley.

Well, after Leicester were the big shocker last season I am predicting Sam Alladyce called up for England Job, Giggs to takeover and Sunderland to win the EPL!

Hmm, maybe not!

I can see Giggsy taking over as Manager at his Salford City in order to shag all of the players wives :eek:

Premier Division

Runners up - Chelsea
3rd- West Ham
4th-Arsenal
5th- Spurs

Sunderland
Bournemouth
Swansea

Championship:

Divvies 1 promotion:

MK Dons and Coventry

Relegation:

Divvies 2
Winners- Portsmouth

Relegated:
Crawley, Morecambe, Yeovil

Fizzy pop cup- West Ham

Agree with you that will be United season in England. They finally found coach like SAF. Mourinho will reborn Ferguson's tactics in Manchester games. And they have done great signs this transfer window. Mkhitaryan is right man they so needed. Creative player who can play very useful in any line of midfield.

Agree with you that will be United season in England. They finally found coach like SAF. Mourinho will reborn Ferguson's tactics in Manchester games. And they have done great signs this transfer window. Mkhitaryan is right man they so needed. Creative player who can play very useful in any line of midfield.

I was probably a bit too early in posting my predictions because there is so much transfer activity to be done. But Newcastle United thumping the mighty Barbarians 6-0 suggests we will score 150 plus goals this season and smash the points record :D

I was probably a bit too early in posting my predictions because there is so much transfer activity to be done. But Newcastle United thumping the mighty Barbarians 6-0 suggests we will score 150 plus goals this season and smash the points record :D

Yeah, that 6-0 sent shockwaves through the footballing world. I expect Newcastle to be given a bye into the prem as a result, no need to actually play a game :eek:

I am a Gooner so I shall be rooting for Arsenal but we have done poorly at the transfer window so far. We only got Granit Xhaka whereas both Sanchez and Ozil are becoming incresingly unsettled. The 2 manchester clubs especially utd. have done great business but I do think it will be asking too much for them to emerge as champions after some horrifying seasons after the departure of SAF. I also do hope to see how Pep transforms Man City. Spurs also had a great season and they can do well when brimming with confidence. The same goes for Liverpool under Kop. Leicester is likely to be a spent force with the departure of Kante and possibly Mahrez. THe other PL clubs have heaps of money due to television rights and will strengthen considerably. None of them will be pushovers in the new season.

I am a Gooner so I shall be rooting for Arsenal but we have done poorly at the transfer window so far. We only got Granit Xhaka whereas both Sanchez and Ozil are becoming incresingly unsettled. The 2 manchester clubs especially utd. have done great business but I do think it will be asking too much for them to emerge as champions after some horrifying seasons after the departure of SAF. I also do hope to see how Pep transforms Man City. Spurs also had a great season and they can do well when brimming with confidence. The same goes for Liverpool under Kop. Leicester is likely to be a spent force with the departure of Kante and possibly Mahrez. THe other PL clubs have heaps of money due to television rights and will strengthen considerably. None of them will be pushovers in the new season.

I agree about Leicester. A lot of "lesser" teams kept kicking the arses of the top teams and Leicester seem to have took advantage of that then just kept on going.
I can not help but keep thinking that West Ham have been given a huge advantage financially and Newcastle will struggle to stay in the Prem if they do go up due to the loss of funds going down.

No way Man Utd will win the title..Just because of that cocky Mourinho?
And an Ibrahimovic who I believe will not perform as well as in Ligue 1 in France.

People might laugh but I think Everton will have a very good season with Ronald Koeman and also I expect Arsenal to perform well.
If they don't it will be finally bye bye for Wenger I suppose.

From the Championship I think Aston Villa will return back to the Premiership right away.

Lower divisions I do not care although I follow Burton Albion, Southend United and Daggenham&Red.
For various reasons. ;);)

And an Ibrahimovic who I believe will not perform as well as in Ligue 1 in France.

People might laugh but I think Everton will have a very good season with Ronald Koeman and also I expect Arsenal to perform well.

From the Championship I think Aston Villa will return back to the Premiership right away.

Lower divisions I do not care although I follow Burton Albion, Southend United and Daggenham&Red.

I needed a good laugh

Thankyou Lotusch

My top 4 this year in England
1- United
2- Chelsea
3-City
4- Arsenal

Arsenal like season 15/16 can shot a serie of wins, but to be the champions... they are to weak for that.
I'm sorry man, but there's the time to say good bye Arsen Wenger.

United's done over 100 mln euros bid for Pogba
City 40 mln for Riyad Mahrez and 60 for Bonucci.

Juventus denied the first Manchester United bid for Pogba.
Manchester City is closing in on £42m signing of Schalke’s Leroy Sané. :eek2:

Mkhitaryan: One of the chinese clubs offered 25 mln contract , but football in the first place for me"
Always liked armenian player

the drama about Pogba just continues..
100M euros- Juventus said no
110M + bonuses - again negative answer
120M - one more time NO
Italian champions want for their leader over 130M!
Please , stop the world i want to get off! :eek:

Mino Raiola the famous football agent can buy Roma FC. Because he is so great in work actually. only this summer he has done 2 big deals for his clients - Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan. you can say this is enough for transfer window, but Mino said No-no-no. I have Paul Pogba and his transfer cost over 120M euros so i can make good money with that, and Raiola wanted 20M if Pogba move to Manchester United.

Mino Raiola the famous football agent can buy Roma FC. Because he is so great in work actually. only this summer he has done 2 big deals for his clients - Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan. you can say this is enough for transfer window, but Mino said No-no-no. I have Paul Pogba and his transfer cost over 120M euros so i can make good money with that, and Raiola wanted 20M if Pogba move to Manchester United.

Look Sam, I don't know where you get your information from. Paul Pogba has already agreed a move....

.....to Crawley Town FC. He was offered £120 per week and a ticket for two to Zipline & Aerial Adventure Park, as well as a Joe McNerney signed shirt.

No wonder he jumped at the chance :eek:

Look Sam, I don't know where you get your information from. Paul Pogba has already agreed a move....

.....to Crawley Town FC. He was offered £120 per week and a ticket for two to Zipline & Aerial Adventure Park, as well as a Joe McNerney signed shirt.

No wonder he jumped at the chance :eek:

yes i know that he agreed it with United, the one and the main problem is Mino Raiola's money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back