EURO 2016

SamFeldt

Dormant Account
That was the first round of the group stage of Euro 2016. Who is the main applicant for the title? I bet on France! :cool: ;)
P.S What is the funniest moment in tournament for you? =)

May I add to that Dunover: :D:D

13494891_826385904128328_6404692509556863998_n.jpg

13507049_10153707981482108_6860780108635179619_n.jpg

And by the way,I have put money on France to win it before the tournament.
I still think they can win it but from the remaining teams I think Germany looks the most effective and organised to me.

Awesome game!!! Well done Wales...
Belgium as usual great players but no team...They should be ashamed of themselves...

Iceland in quarter finals,Wales in the semi's...A tournament with some surprises. ;)

I love how the media and pundits are asking the same questions after every England tournament exit, namely "Are they overpaid, pampered have-it-alls that can't be arsed when it comes to playing for their country?"

Looking at Wales & Iceland amongst others, of course it's a resounding 'yes'.

We'll do anything to mask our inadequacies :mad:

Sorry to say that Germany is going to win again. I would love to see Wales take the title and I hope Portugal is finally out next match. Ronaldo is brilliant but a total twat.

...oh..and yes I know. Holland was nowhere to be found and I am pretty sure we will have a very hard time qualifying for the World Cup too....:mad:

...oh..and yes I know. Holland was nowhere to be found and I am pretty sure we will have a very hard time qualifying for the World Cup too....:mad:

I actually cannot remember a tournament that I've seen without Holland in it. We all miss that brand of 'total football', even if they haven't re-created it since the Bergkamp era! :thumbsup:

I'm sure they'll qualify for the WC, I have no doubt

I didn't believe in Germany's victory against Italy, and i don't believe against France.. the french attack line is too strong , Germany will play without Hummels.. but Neuer hasn't missed any goal in this tournament.. time to break that :lolup:

That was the first round of the group stage of Euro 2016. Who is the main applicant for the title? I bet on France! :cool: ;)
P.S What is the funniest moment in tournament for you? =)

I had a 16/1 bet on Italy to win :eek2: So, so close.. The Germans are REALLY good !! I think these will win.

i really respect all of Italians.. but Antonio Konte made One mistake, big mistake.. with Simone Dzadza, his penalty was terrible :mad:

Was he the one that came on near the end and didn't get a kick of the ball ?? :lolup:

Pretty shocked with Muller's penalty to be honest but he must have been extremely tired :eek2:

Was he the one that came on near the end and didn't get a kick of the ball ?? :lolup:

Pretty shocked with Muller's penalty to be honest but he must have been extremely tired :eek2:

especially Pelle's trach-talking.. what that was? worst penalty i've ever seen, maybe Ramos penalty against Bayern in one status with that..
Buffon- Buffon - Buffon. i can't see the other goalkeeper for Italy :(

especially Pelle's trach-talking.. what that was? worst penalty i've ever seen, maybe Ramos penalty against Bayern in one status with that..
Buffon- Buffon - Buffon. i can't see the other goalkeeper for Italy :(

Pretty sure Buffon is around 50 now ?! :eek: He still thinks he's got the title for best goalkeeper, when in fact, on the other side of the field.. There was the current title holder :thumbsup: Neuer.. What a goalkeeper !!

Pretty sure Buffon is around 50 now ?! :eek: He still thinks he's got the title for best goalkeeper, when in fact, on the other side of the field.. There was the current title holder :thumbsup: Neuer.. What a goalkeeper !!

i'm definitely sure there won't be any respectable keeper like GIGi for the next 10-20 years .. he was always so correct and so calm to opponents! Great man! ;)

so, after a couple hours we will see the main match in Wales history against Portugal.
Your predictions!
Portugal can play without Pepe, and Bruno Alves in starting line-up!

so, after a couple hours we will see the main match in Wales history against Portugal.
Your predictions!
Portugal can play without Pepe, and Bruno Alves in starting line-up!

It has to be Wales right? They've moved mountains to get here and have shown how a well-drilled and united team can play really outstanding football.

They haven't fluked and bored their way to the semis like Greece did in '04, that team was dreadful.

It is the year of the underdog after all. Portugal are a one-man team and Ronaldo looks disinterested, not forgetting the long season he's had where he essentially carried Madrid too.

Wales 1-0 in extra time :thumbsup:

Although some may not agree, I always say that there is a percentage of luck in a footy fixture, regardless of the capability of both teams and then on top of that those days where the goal keepers are un-beatable and the posts/cross bars seem 2' wide!

I think Portugal have had their luck now and with Wales inspiration, form and the fact that unlike England they actually WANT it, it could be another 3-1, I certainly hope so :D

It has to be Wales right? They've moved mountains to get here and have shown how a well-drilled and united team can play really outstanding football.

They haven't fluked and bored their way to the semis like Greece did in '04, that team's was dreadful.

It is the year of the underdog after all. Portugal are a one-man team and Ronaldo looks disinterested, not forgetting the long season he's had where he essentially carried Madrid too.

Wales 1-0 in extra time :thumbsup:

extra-time? you are right, i agree with you. Portugal hadn't won any game in 90 minutes.. but this game.. really i'm afraid to say any my predictions, because this EURO is so unpredictable, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back