West Ham United 7 Matches unbeaten run may continue this weekend

meokpa

Dormant account
West Ham United FC has done so well this season as they currently have a seven match unbeaten run which is likely to be extended on Saturday 31st Oct 2015 when they meet Watford at Vicarage Road Stadium. After beating Chelsea at home last weekend they occupy currently 3rd in the log. Though the league has not been far spent, my fingers are crossed as to what this team has up it's sleeves.

I think they will carry on winning and today against Watford should be a comfortable one. They like winning away and I think will continue. Watford are not strong enough and will suffer from having to try perform at home against counter strong west ham team.

I think they will carry on winning and today against Watford should be a comfortable one. They like winning away and I think will continue. Watford are not strong enough and will suffer from having to try perform at home against counter strong west ham team.

Their winning streak has been cut shot by Watford who beat them 2-0

On West Ham vs. Everton

West Ham’s unfortunate loss to the newly promoted Watford caused them to drop out of the league table’s top five.
It is going to be a tough match between these squads. Both teams will not allow each other to snatch the points that they would rather share the spoils of the match.
West Ham 1-1 Everton

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back